276°
Posted 20 hours ago

222 QI Answers to Your Quite Ingenious Questions: More of Your Questions Answered by the QI Elves

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Home to William Golding, Sylvia Plath, Kazuo Ishiguro, Sally Rooney, Tsitsi Dangarembga, Max Porter, Ingrid Persaud, Anna Burns and Rachel Cusk, among many others, Faber is proud to publish some of the greatest novelists from the early twentieth century to today. These are just a few of the questions put to the QI Elves by the listeners of BBC Radio 2’s The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show.

Alex is responsible for QI's visual design - across shows, books, social media and No Such Thing As A Fish(which he also guests on). As well as contributing to the books, she is a key part of the editorial team across all our written and audio content, and is responsible for the social media output from No Such Thing As A Fish. The Sound of General Ignorance brings you all the best bits of the number one best seller The Book of General Ignorance in handy audio form.Because what I do know is that the guide-dogs job is not to listen to the sound of the traffic and then to decide when to cross the road. Your newfound wisdom will help you to impress your friends, frustrate your enemies and win every argument. But who am I to say anything, I haven't checked them myself and I well know that we humans easily believe the false or misconstrue facts. By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. I'm thrilled to see the QI Elves are back with more funny and fascinating answers to BBC Radio 2's listeners' questions.

Mandy has been a stage manager, a bookseller, a fiction reviewer for a national Sunday newspaper and a lecturer in biochemistry, all before becoming a QI Elf.Ethan has been an Assistant Producer on our flagship show QI for the most recent series, working as a creative and behind the camera in the QITV studio team. ZOE BALL Every Wednesday, on The Zoe Ball Breakfast Show, BBC Radio 2's most inquisitive listeners get to put their questions to the QI Elves.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment