276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Fairy Garden Enchanted Village Fairy Playset & FG513 Fairy Forest Friends - Belle's Treehouse Grow & Play Set, Multi

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Perfect birthday or Christmas gift - gift for children aged 4 and above, ideal for birthdays and Christmas. This magical fairy garden is a perfect gift to encourage imaginative and conscious play.

My Fairy Garden Enchanted Village Fairy Playset – ToysCentral My Fairy Garden Enchanted Village Fairy Playset – ToysCentral

Fantastic game: This play set helps your child develop their imagination by playing with the little fairy in their magical world. At the same time, children develop a sense of responsibility by watering their garden regularly.

Recently Viewed

Learn more about Fairy Tara in the special Fairy Field Guide, which also includes additional nature activities and projects. Sow the red cabbage seeds provided and watch them grow with Tara the Earth Fairy, and her Plantimal friends the Hedgehoglets! Easy to set up: This magical play set contains everything you need to build a little fairy garden. Simply add the seeds and water, suitable for indoor and outdoor use; potting soil not included.

my fairy garden magic in the UK - October 2023 Top 5 my fairy garden magic in the UK - October 2023

Fairies Sweet Pea, Blossom & Chai live with animals and magical friends in their beautiful cottages and fairy gardens in the Enchanted Fairy Village. They love to grow plants from the seeds (provided) and play in nature, where the enchantment never ends! Featuring magical lights, musical sounds, bridges and many other play pieces, the Enchanted Fairy Village is compatible with other My Fairy Garden playsets. Use the bridge to connect your Fairy Gardens and create an enchanted fairy world. Discover the magic of nature through play with My Fairy Garden. Promotes environmental awareness-Fairies figurines are integrated into a natural environment and thus promote closeness to nature - for greater environmental awareness. Play with Tara and the Hoglets in the mushroom house, which includes a table and chairs, and rotating leaf beds. Fairies Sweet Pea, Blossom & Chai live with animals and magical friends in their beautiful cottages!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment