276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Good Vibes, Good Life: How Self-Love Is the Key to Unlocking Your Greatness: THE #1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Time is precious and you should be investing it wisely by doing something constructive that will make your life greater.” The 27-year-old woman who realized the importance of self-care and wants to learn how to practice it, the 33-year-old divorced person who wants to start all over, or the 45-year-old person who wants to find new meaning in their life. Good Vibes Tote Bag | Inspirational Gift for Daughter, Sister, Wife | Raise Your Vibration Book Bag | Journaling, Minimalistic Beach Nature is known for its healing properties and for helping you achieve a higher frequency. For this reason, make sure to dedicate some quality time for self-care in nature once in a while. Forest bathing is a popular practice in this regard – and for a reason! Lesson 2: Setting boundaries can help you cut toxic people and work on yourself more.

Not everything I've wanted has manifested. This has usually been a blessing in disguise. Too many times I've believed that I wanted and needed something, but it was all for the wrong reasons. Over the years I've gained clarity and sighed with relief for not getting what I thought was surely meant for me. Often, I've not got what I wanted, only to find I've later been blessed with even more.” We are a vulnerable bunch of humans trying to carve our way across the stretch of unexpected landmines (emotional outbursts). The only way to live a quality life is to be aware of your issues and work on them effectively. And the best way to do that is to read this supremely amazing book by Vex King. Extra brownie points to the author for writing this book in an extremely simple and easy fashion. He has managed to write the book in a very easy language. if someone says they’re hurt by your actions, you must believe they’re hurt; you can’t decide for them whether or not they felt hurt in the first place.” This book will change your life if you let it." - Tom Bilyeu, Co-Founder/CEO of Impact Theory & Co-Founder of Quest Nutrition

Good Vibes, Good Life is a book about manifesting what you want, living meaningfully, and appreciating the little things. The author explains how to be happy with yourself by embracing what is already there. With this knowledge as a foundation, you can start manifesting right away. I just need to have faith, practice all the habits that he talks about in his book, and I will start attracting great experiences in my life. But most importantly, he taught me how to process online information. He walked me through the entire process of dealing with jealousy, envy, anger, and sadness. I know so many people who wake up in the morning to their phones and end up destroying their day just because they came across some information that they were incapable of handling at that moment. Since I love books, and books have changed my life in so many ways, I turned to read self-help books. And honestly speaking, Vex King’s book changed my life in so many positive ways. After reading the book, I realized that I was vibing really very low, and that was the reason I was also attracting bad experiences. And one of the many reasons I was vibing so low was my incapability of processing information. I found myself sulking because I was feeling emotions such as jealousy, agony, sadness, and hurt. Once you’ve done this, you can make changes by replacing old limiting beliefs with new empowering ones. Let’s say you want to be healthier. You’re eating better and exercising more, but every time you look at yourself in the mirror, you don’t like what you see. Body language is also extremely important in the process of improving yourself. Smiling and thinking positively, even if you don’t always feel like it, can help you become more joyous and activate the “feel-good” hormones. Another great cure for an impaired mind is spending time by yourself in nature.

When it comes down to it, setting boundaries isn’t about hurting anyone else—it’s about taking care of yourself first. In the long run, people will respect you more and you’ll get to enjoy quality time by yourself without feeling bad. Join the self-love revolution with visionary writer Vex King and discover inspirational messages and universal wisdom to help you manifest positive vibes. One of the most interesting parts of this book is how our thoughts can change our moods at any time. Vex King encourages us to take care of ourselves physically and spiritually so that we are ready for whatever may come into our lives. Who would I recommend the Good Vibes, Good Life summary to?Ultimately, self-love and raising the level of your vibration go hand in hand. When you make an effort to raise your vibration, you show yourself the love and care you deserve. You’ll feel good and attract good. By taking positive actions and changing your mindset, you’ll manifest greater things. By loving yourself, you’ll live a life you love.” One word changes everything... No matter who you are or where you are, no matter what your current circumstances, The Magic is going to change your entire life! The law of attraction isn’t enough – you need to master the law of vibration and control your emotions. However, if you find you can’t help yourself, there’s no shame in asking others for help. Sometimes asking for help is just as heroic as giving it. There are treatments and therapies and counselors that you could benefit from—but no one finds answers if they’re too afraid to ask the questions. Don’t let your pride tell you otherwise.” The perfect guide for those who are seeking a way out of darkness and want to live a more beautiful and meaningful life.' - Lewis Howes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment