276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sistema Microwave Rice Cooker | 2.6 L | Dishwasher Safe Small Rice Cooker | BPA-Free | Red

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We especially love the look and feel of this sturdily built little cooker, and the included three-year guarantee. One pet peeve I have with microwave stuff though: when they just say ‘set to high’ and not to a specific number. Little heat used and pan is quickly washed with a little cold water and brush, and left to dry, usually on the still warm ceramic plate on my stove. Fortunately, the Joseph Joseph 45002 M-Cuisine Microwave Rice Cooker can be used for much more than simply cooking rice. The large-capacity bowl and removable strainer can cook a variety of foods, including pasta, couscous, and grains.

I recently got a bento box and one of your cookbooks for Christmas and I’ve been struggling to make perfect rice for my dishes/bento because I don’t have a rice cooker. The Sage the Fast Slow Go multi-cooker is a super-stylish, with a brushed stainless steel outer so good looking, you'll want to keep it on your worktop. I consider myself a rice snob too — Uncle Ben’s is soooooooo not for me and I actually pitty those who think it’s “good” rice.Make sure the steamer has a non-slip base to prevent it from moving in the microwave and ensure it is easy to remove from the microwave without burning yourself. There is a lot to love about this cooker, but one of its most distinguishing features is the material it’s made out of. Hi…I think the size of the pot matters cuz I did this recipe and the water overflowed when it was boiling…. After the rice is mostly done, let it sit for a few minutes in the microwave without taking the lid off. I did hedged my bet by starting up the rice well before hauling out all the ingredients for everything else I was making tonight in case something went horribly wrong so that I could go back to my usual stovetop method.

The range of steamers, plates, soup mugs, and bowls create nutritious meals or a quick and easy snack.this now should bubble up one’s that happens trun down to the lowest possible heat put the lid on tight. Mine is 650W – it is quite old, and I understand more modern micros are more powerful, so I will probably have to adjust cooking time. I ALSO LIKE TO ADD A SPRINKLING OF DRIED HERBS TOO – OREGANO, BASIL, THYME – TO THE BROTH BEFORE COOKING. It is believed rice cooked in a microwave rice cooker tastes better than the one from the stovetop, so let’s discuss why and how its done. However, it's important to use appropriate and safe containers for microwave steaming to minimize the risk of chemical leaching, and to follow the recommended cooking times to ensure that the vegetables are cooked properly.

Do not use in a conventional oven, on a hot plate, under the grill, on the stove top, or in convection microwave oven using convection settings. I figured it out myself when I realized I could test to see where the water was coming up on my fingertip and just use that as a guide every time.The intense heat under the pot will overcook the rice or create burnt, stuck-in-pot rice that difficult to scrape out.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment