276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Great Emoji Quizbook

£5£10.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Beyonce's mother Tina Knowles joins her grandson Julez Smith in showing their support at the Renaissance world premiere - as the singer SKIPS the red carpet at her own screening Eva Longoria shares a video of her dancing to Dolly Parton's Islands in the Stream with Kerry Washington... and snaps of her with Camila Cabello I'm A Celeb's Nigel Farage 'set to make a calendar' after his viral jungle bathing scenes 'worked wonders' for his public profile

Gwyneth Paltrow marks what would have been her late father Bruce's 80th birthday with heartfelt tribute: 'I miss you and love you more than ever' Each level presents you with a series of emojis that represent a specific word or phrase. It's your task to analyze the emojis, think creatively, and come up with the right answer. Sometimes, the emojis may be straightforward representations of the word, while other times, they may require you to think more abstractly and make connections. The game features intuitive controls, simply requiring you to use your mouse to select and input your answers. The colorful and expressive emojis add a playful and interactive element to the game, making it visually engaging and enjoyable. Omid Scobie takes aim at Kate in first bombshells: Biographer claims late Queen liked that 'Katie Keen' she was 'coachable' unlike Diana American rapper Mod Sun moves on with Australian model Sahara Ray as they take a romantic trip to Hawaii - after fiancée Avril Lavigne dumped him for Kylie Jenner's ex Tyga

Keep in touch

Beyoncé SKIPS her own red carpet at the Renaissance film world premiere but is spotted inside with daughter Blue Ivy - as pals and family pose for snaps I'm A Celeb's Grace Dent sparks concern with her 'scarily unwell' appearance after one week in the jungle: 'I didn't even recognise her' Talk about the world's best job! A DOUGHNUT SCIENTIST reveals how she is creating a healthier future for bakery... How Meghan and Kate 'cosplayed' as Princess Diana - as Omid Scobie claims they were 'urged to dress like mother-in-law so her shine would rub off I was newly married and nine weeks' pregnant, then the doctors told me... You've got HIV. In a brave and...

The Crown's Meg Bellamy and her real-life Prince Charming enjoy a day out in London ahead of her upcoming role as a young Kate Middleton David Haye cuts a dapper figure as he steps out for dinner with glamorous girlfriend Sian Osborne after hinting they are in a new throuple Ad Feature Glittering costumes, impressive special effects and BELTING musical numbers: Disney's Frozen the Musical is...

Maya Jama looks cosy in a red jumper as she greets fans on a night out in London after making her first public appearance with boyfriend Stormzy We all have a weakness for food delivery apps and ready meals. But as SUSANNAH JOWITT found, with a diet of... Terry Venables through the years: Mail Sport's picture tribute to 'El Tel', who won the cup at Spurs and Chelsea, revived the fortunes of Barcelona and took England so close at Euro '96 Terry Venables dies aged 80: Tottenham to pay tribute to their former player and manager with minute's applause ahead of game against Aston Villa We have created a range of fantastic Twinkl Games for you to play on World Emoji Day or even at an Emoji-themed party!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment