276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BIOXSINE Hair Growth Shampoo Fragrance Free Anti Hair Loss Treatment - Biocomplex B11 Original

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

To get positive results, we recommend that you use BIOXSINE Shampoo on a continuous and regular basis. In clinical tries- Bioxsine reduced hair loss in 90- of participants after just two months- whilst 80- reported that they had increased growth of existing hair.

It increases the density and strengthens the hair, and a regular and continuous use promotes the strengthening of active hair follicles.The shampoo has a skin-friendly pH value and does not attack the skin's natural protective acid mantle. Dermatological studies at the University of Pavia, Italy have shown that regular use of Bioxsine serum every second day reduced hair loss by 51% after 8 weeks and by 87% after 6 months. BIOXSINE shampoo cleanses hair and scalp particularly gently and thoroughly and removes loose flakes.

My hair is well-groomed, smooth, straight, not split, never dyed, shoulder-length, thin and sparse due to prolonged hair loss after a peptic ulcer disease.My hair is falling out, but I like the shampoo because it keeps my hair from getting greasy for a long time and doesn't overdry it. I can't say for sure if it's because of the shampoo alone, as I also use a hair mask and a two-phase spray. Apply a hazelnut to walnut-sized amount of BIOXSINE Shampoo to the scalp, depending on the length of your hair. Will usually dispatch within same working day if paid before 17:00 GMT (excludes weekends and holidays).

I have used it many times, always bought it in a pharmacy, and I can say that the difference is huge. Biota Bioxsine DermaGen Forte Herbal Shampoo For Intensive Hair Loss is a great option for people who want to have thick and beautiful hair. It lasts for a long time, leaves the hair silky, does not make it greasy at all, and does not dry it out. In addition, the Bioxsine Forte range contains the phytonutrient procyanidin from grape seed extract and additional vitamins, which support hair growth and encourages stronger and thicker hair.Unlike other shampoo formulas that use harsh chemicals, this one gently stops the hairfall and cleanses the scalp without making it dry. In clinical trials, among the the participants a noticeable 48% reduction in hair loss occurred just after one month. Certain factors such as certain ailments, the use of chemical-containing care products and an unbalanced diet can cause some problems on the scalp or hair loss.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment