276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DYLON Washing Machine Fabric Dye Pod for Clothes & Soft Furnishings, 350g – Olive Green

£22£44.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Add 1 cup (237 ml) of fabric salt for cotton, linen and rayon or a third of a cup (78 ml) of white vinegar for silk. Robert Dyas Holdings Limited T/A Robert Dyas is an appointed representative of Product Partnerships Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 626349). Washing machine instructions, tips for dying non-fabrics and material safety data sheets are available here.

DYLON Fabric Dyes are the easy way to add colour and create your own style in your home and wardrobe. Suitable for: 100% cotton, high% cotton mix, 100% linen, high% linen mix, poly-cotton mix, canvas, silk, rayon, viscose-natural fibre mix, hemp and more! Wipe down the door gasket carefully and run a short cycle with a cup of bleach in the drum together with your normal detergent. With all the delicate elegance of Grace Kelly, you’ll find Peony Pink has a gentle charm worthy of any blushing beauty. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

I actually used a lot more than the recommended weight of material and the depth of colour was not affected. Easy to use Has detailed instructions to follow on how to use the dye and it gave me a good even colour that survives a machine wash well.

You may also want to refer to your Washing Machine Users Manual for any specific cleaning instructions. Bright and beautiful to rich and intense shades, freshen up your clothes and accessories, it has never been easier.We do not currently ship to Northern Ireland, The Channel Islands (or other off shore islands), Isle of Wight, or the Isle of Man. The all-in1 formula revives or transforms the colour of your clothes and soft furnishings, providing long lasting and intense colour. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. These are perfectly suited for smaller items like shorts, vests or socks, and for delicates you’d rather not put in the machine like wool and silk. From interiors to clothing, it not only gives the fabric an energetic quality but the colour’s versatile hue works across various seasons and cultures, thus appealing all genders.

Dyeing may not cover stains, faded areas or bleach marks and polyester stitching generally will not dye so bear that in mind. The company continued to grow throughout the rock and roll years of the 1950s and over the next few decades DYLON went global, selling coloured dyes to over 70 countries around the world. The longer you are able to allow the fabric to remain in the wash/dye cycle the darker the colour and the better the fixation. We are sorry but we can no longer ship to France, Spain, Poland, Greece, Lithuania and Slovakia due to packaging regulations.Easy to follow instructions but the dye did not take that well on the garment I was trying to rescue, man made fibres, which I've learnt for next time but it really worked well on a fafed cotton cap making it look almost new. We care about the environment and use recycled paper and recycled and/or recycleable plastic-free packaging. It was so, so simple to use, and left virtually no mess (other than two green thumbs from a leak in my gloves!

Inspired from the importance of orchid plants in the eco system, Orchid Pink becomes the Fashion Colour Of The Year with its intense purple undertones that reflect joy and positivity. Great colour but don't mix types I used this dye to colour my cotton/linen sofa and it worked very well, however, after using the hand colour to dye the arm cover as a test, I bought the machine dye to do the cushions. We do not like having to add this surcharge, however this is the extra we have to pay to deliver to those areas.

suited for your smaller items like shorts, vests or socks, and for any delicates you’d rather not put in your washing machine like wool and silk.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment