276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mr. Wrong Number

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love all things autumnal and baking year-round, plus I adore cats with a passion (because who doesn't? This book may be unsuitable for people under 17 years of age due to its use of sexual content, drug and alcohol use, and/or violence. One minor complaint for me was that, even though Colin and Olivia obviously had steamy chemistry together, I never got excited goosebumps or a strong feeling that Colin and Olivia were wholeheartedly perfect for each other. But when a steamy text from a random number turns into the most entertaining relationship of her life, it seems things are looking up. The majority of the books reviewed at this site have been provided for free by publishers, authors, or other third parties like NetGalley or Edelweiss.

Luckily, a mistaken text from and unknown number provides a light bit of entertainment and a place from her mess of her life. Unfortunately, I feel that Olivia didn't take the time or open herself up much to see beneath the surface of Colin, and that was a bit of a shame. When Lily runs into Atlas Corrigan, a childhood friend who also came from an abusive family, she hopes their friendship can blossom into love. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. At times, Olivia’s decision making is cringeworthy and her mishaps maddening, but by the end of the book, the HEA has a bigger payoff than many: Olivia gets seen, really seen, for who she’s always been: not a walking disaster but a vibrant, risk-taking woman.

I always enjoy a good duo POV, and having the opportunity to be in Colin’s perspective as he found out that Olivia was his mystery texter was a definite treat. How could he not stand to ghost her while on a date but he could ghost her when she was literally being sexually harassed wtf UGH. There was one kind of tea in there, Earl Grey, and all I knew was that I'd hate it as I pulled out a K-Cup and took it back over to the machine.

I felt bad for her on hearing her full story about her heartbreak that lead to burning the building she was living in, at the same time it also made me laugh.Painter's characters sparkle with personality: Colin is irresistable, Olivia is utterly adorable, and it's easy to see why they fall in love with each other because the reader does too right from the start. text from a random wrong number turns into the hottest, most entertaining—albeit anonymous—relationship of her life, she thinks things might be on the upswing…. It was super weird that babe was where he was getting tripped up, as opposed to the monstrosity of an oedipal-lingerie suggestion, but he'd also used the tired what are you wearing line, so who could really say about a guy like that? Olivia is feeling pretty down when she gets a wrong-number text and starts communicating with the stranger on the other end, a stranger who seems to understand her better than anyone in her "real" life. It was so entertaining to read and I found myself admiring Olivia for being so authentic with this random texter.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment