276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Paradise Girls Skorts School PE Shorts/Skirt Uniform Navy Black 6-14 Years Cotton New

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Many women like the ease and freedom of the skort, and the fact that it reveals less of the figure than does a pair of shorts. The skort can hide any perceived figure faults, and remains slightly dressier than shorts.

I have a denim skort that I like to wear. This looks more feminine than a pair of shorts and makes climbing in and out of the car a lot easier than it would be if I was wearing a skirt. I think that many women feel this way. I always see plenty of skort bottoms available for sale in department stores when they put their swimsuits on display. I have cellulite on my upper thighs, so I won't wear a bikini bottom or even one with ultra short shorts. I will only wear skort bottoms, because the extra material hides my dimpled skin. It might take some getting used to having the front look like a skirt, but still feel like a pair of shorts. As an adult, I don't really wear skorts very often. I don't wear short skirts, so I'm comfortable not having shorts under my long skirts, because they're pretty modest anyway.These adverts enable local businesses to get in front of their target audience – the local community. I saw a spandex skort in a sporting goods store. It seemed weird to me, because I always thought the point of a skort was to hide a flawed figure. They are at that age were they are quite shy and a lot of the girls were upset - especially as they were sharing the lesson with boys. Seperate issues surely? Men can complain about sadistic PE teachers. Women can complain about sadistic PE teachers. I also have a denim skort that I wear while grocery shopping. I have to bend over or squat down to get items off the shelves, and I don't feel self-conscious at all when I'm wearing one.

My daughter is a high school cheerleader and a skort is part of their uniform. They wouldn't be able to do many of their routines if they weren't wearing something like this. My DDs have skorts, I like them, they are much more forgiving than shorts on both very slim and slightly plumper girls and good for the wallet as they are decent even when very short.

The school always puts student safety above other considerations. It is therefore essential that if students wear stud earrings to school, they are of a type that they can easily removed. The school cannot be responsible for lost jewellery. If you are unsure about any aspect of this please speak to your Head of Year. Clarifications Navy blue blazer with school crest from Sogans. The Head will make a decision during the summer term when girls do not need blazers during exceptionally hot weather. No other outdoor wear may be substituted. Easily removable plain glad/silver stud earrings in ear lobe. (No multiple piercings in ear and no piercings allowed in nose or eyebrow). See further comment in note below.

Although since they are allowed to show their legs in PE, why is there such a ridiculous fuss about longer school skirts. I bought this skort several years ago, but don't seem them very often in the stores where I shop anymore. We do not allow pupils to use tape to cover up earrings, as mentioned above all jewellery must be removed for every PE lesson. giddion – I have a swimsuit bottom that is a stretch skort. I know what you mean about weight fluctuation. I generally gain weight over the winter, yet my swimsuit will still fit in the summer because of the elastic in the waist.In fact, my weight fluctuates so much that I actually prefer stretch skorts and pants. Past a certain point, the waistline will start to dig into my skin, but as long as I stay within a five-pound range, they fit just fine.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment