276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaByliss Pro Super Motor Professional Skeleton Trimmer, Cord/Cordless use, Long Lasting Rechargeable Lithium Battery, Powerful Motor, Precise Steel Blade, Silver/Black

£48.46£96.92Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

With a motor designed by Ferrari engineers, BaBylissPRO GoldFX Skeleton Lithium Hair Trimmer is the gold standard in fast and powerful outliners. This cord/cordless lithium trimmer is fitted with high torque, brushless Ferrari-designed engine, making it ideal for crispy edge ups, hard lines and all other detail work. I zero gapped with very little effort and all I have to do is tap the hairline for a crisp exact line every time. Includes: T-blade, trimmer, adaptor, cleaning brush, blade guard, lubricating oil, zero gap tool and screwdriver Whether you want a close trim or simply want to keep your beard well groomed and tidy, the Skeleton Beard Trimmer is here to make your life easier. I haven’t used them yet, but I know they are the bomb..... My 29 year old son says his barber has the same trimmers, and he does a great job cutting his hair.

Introducing the Skeleton Beard Trimmer, your ultimate grooming companion for effortless beard trimming and shaping. I've never once doubt babyliss clippers. Excellent battery life and precise precision cut. I would buy it over and over again With its precision engineering, this trimmer delivers an effortless, close cut that leaves your beard looking sharp. I give it 4 stars because I know it can be better blade wise, I've seen some clippers if they just touch your face for a trim its a instant line, over all its great.The 360° exposed, zero gap T blade is the first of its kind, allowing for unbelievable precision. The brushless motor speeds up to 7200 rpm, for the optimal combination of speed, power and precision. Lithium-ion battery features 2 hour cordless runtime. Beautiful all-metal housing with glossy gold finish.

Just got it today and was very happy with it. They make sure it’s secured so it won’t break when it’s shipped BabylissPRO GoldFX is a cord/cordless lithium trimmer, the perfect tool for cutting all hair textures with power, speed, and precision. Feel the expert influence. The newest arrival to the limited edition BaBylissPRO Influencer Collection, a collaboration with global names in barbering. In homage to his Irish heritage, Pat Regan (a.k.a @Patty_Cuts) has made the green clover the symbol of his success. Named one of America’s best barbers by BarberCon, and the winner of many competitions, Patty sets his craft apart with a clean simplicity which has earnt much admiration. The GoldFX Lithium Trimmer is your top of the range, Ferrari motored, lithium trimmer. Featuring DLC/Titanium Coated Stainless Steel Blades that are powered by a High-Torque Brushless Ferrari Designed Engine, these BabylissPRO trimmer is a delight to work with. Remember that putting the trimmer in or under water will void the warranty, so let's keep it dry and maintain that warranty intact.The Skeleton Beard Trimmer is your ultimate grooming companion for effortless beard trimming and shaping. Try all of our electronics completely risk-free: If you're unsatisfied with your first use, return it within 14 days, no hassle! Try our trimmer risk-free! If you're unsatisfied with your first trim, return it within 14 days hassle-free!

The sleek design is sure to complement any bathroom decor and the sizing makes it a no brainer to take on your trips away!

BaBylissPRO GoldFX Skeleton Lithium Hair Trimmer provides the gold standard in outliners.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment