276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The BIG Metric Ninja Foodi Cookbook - Print Replica: Over 160 recipes using European measurements, set out exactly like in the real book

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The timings and ingredient amounts, therefore the recipes, are designed to work flawlessly in the Ninja Foodi 7-in-1, 9-in-1 MAX, 10-in-1, 11-in-1, 14-in-1 and 15-in-1 devices. Yes it does come with one. If you ask someone who has worked thru it they will say do NOT make their mac and cheese because it is awful. is one Brilliant book if you have a Ninja (which was a lovely surprise from my Hubby) and this book was the bees-knees to go with it. 100 great recipes and ideas to cook for your dinner etc and so easy to do.

If you too are obsessed with your Ninja Foodi pressure cooker air fryer machine, here are a few resource to start with:

Hope this gave you a resource that will help you along the way. If you’re brand new to all of this I know it can be quite overwhelming.

The recipes are aimed not at the kitchen gurus or the Ninja experts, rather to the proud new owners of the Foodi. I've written the methods out in such a way that no steps are missed out. I don't use confusing terminology or abbreviations and use my words very carefully. The methods are written for someone who has not had their device for a long time.This version of the Kindle book is specifically for the Kindle app on your tablet, smartphone or fire device. I do have a Ninja Foodi Grill but don’t use it nearly as often as my “regular” one because it can’t pressure cook. I’m on a mission to see if there’s anything you can’t cook in an air fryer, and with The Great British Bake Off here again, I thought it was time to try a cake. I scoured the internet and Tiktok, my usual arsenals for air fryer recipes. I highly recommend this book and it took me ages to find a book that will be used and not left on my kitchen shelf collecting dust!

I compared chips cooked in an air fryer to the oven to see which tasted best - and was amazed at the result The Ninja Foodi from Shark Ninja is an incredibly versatile device and the cooking possibilities are endless. Many recipe books already exist for this device but none of them seem to cater for the British, Irish, Australian or European markets… until now that is. The Ninja Foodi from Shark Ninja is an incredibly versatile device and the cooking possibilities are endless. Many recipe books already exist for this device but none of them seem to cater for the British, Irish, Australian or European markets... until now that is. If you saw my countertop at dinnertime you’d probably laugh. Many times I have my Instant Pot, Foodi and IP mini all working on something at the same time. Yes I make a lot of one pot meals but I like separating items too. Recipes are split between main courses, main course components, side dishes, soups and desserts, meaning that access to a kitchen is required for many of the recipes.For indoor grilling or making air fryer vegetables to perfection though it is fabulous. Free Ninja Foodi Cookbook The recipes are aimed not at the kitchen gurus or the Ninja experts, rather to the proud new owners of the Foodi. I’ve written the methods out in such a way that no steps are missed out. I don’t use confusing terminology or abbreviations and use my words very carefully. The methods are written for someone who has not had their device for a long time. If you want to buy a Foodi cookbook here, we love this one. For the free version, scroll below and print it out at home.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment