276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Maxi-Cosi Kore i-Size High Back Booster Seat, 3.5 - 12 years, 100 - 150 cm, ISOFIX Car Seat, Adjustable Height/Width, Side Protection System Plus, Quick & Easy Buckle Up, Authentic Graphite

£89.995£179.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Maxi-Cosi is a popular brand with parents, and many of its models can be used with pushchairs to create a travel system. They can even be used with other brands of pushchair, so long as you have the Maxi-Cosi car seat adaptors. Can I recycle a Maxi-Cosi car seat?

This is an extended rear-facing car seat that can be used from birth (with the Comfy Baby-Hugg Inlay, sold separately) until your child is four years old (or 105cm). Maxi-Cosi's Kore i-Size is incredibly easy to install. Everything you need for set-up is included in the box and the instruction manual contains clear, easy-to-follow illustrations plus details on altering the seat to suit different-sized children. Jemma also tested the seat with her four- and seven-year-old nieces. As a seat that will appeal to most ages, which is definitely something to take into account when deciding on the right car seat for you and your family, overall the Kore offers good longevity for a very reasonable price tag. The Kore Pro i-Size is also made from premium bamboo fabrics (the regular Kore is made from polyester) that have cooling properties, which helps a child to stay cool in the seat even when the weather is warm. The car seat felt secure when fitted with ISOFIX and seatbelt together, with or without a child in the seat. Using the seatbelt fitting only, the car seat felt secure with a child in the seat but, without, there was some 'give'. With that said, it didn't move around inside the car.If your car doesn’t have ISOFIX, then you can secure the Kore i-Size using the vehicle's three-point seatbelt. The illustrations in the installation guide show exactly where across your child's shoulder and lap the seatbelt should be sitting. We love the simplicity and the price of the Kore i-Size, which is why it pipped Maxi-Cosi's latest version, the Kore Pro, to the post during testing. She found it fuss-free to move the Kore between the rows where necessary, and there was nothing at all about the seat that was distracting for the driver – no matter where it was positioned in the car.

The seat can be surface-washed with a damp cloth and the covers can be removed for machine washing at 30 degrees.You then use the seatbelt to further secure the seat and your child into the car. The seatbelt routing is clear and easy to follow, which is reassuring for parents who may feel that they need some extra guidance. Jemma found the Maxi-Cosi Kore i-Size really easy and convenient to use on a day-to-day basis. Her daughter, who was almost six at the time of testing, was able to climb easily in and out of the seat and was very comfortable, even on longer journeys of approximately an hour in length. Although it wasn't a problem for us while testing, the fact that you should remove the headrest of the vehicle seat before installation may cause issues if you can't remove them in your car! Our verdict For stability, it is recommended that parents with ISOFIX-ready cars always use ISOFIX when installing the Maxi-Cosi Kore i-Size.

Without the newborn inlay, it's approved for use from when your baby measures 61cm in height, which is around 3-4 months. The seat is easy to adjust if needed (for an older or younger sibling, for example). Both the headrest and the seat width can be altered to suit all ages and heights within the designated range, which means that the seat is always the correct size no matter the child.

All-in-all the Kore i-Size is stress-free and a breeze to use day-to-day. It's also relatively lightweight at just under 6kg, so could be taken on holiday and could be used in a taxi if needed. How does it look? div>

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment