276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CS947 Tacima 6 Way Mains Conditioner with Surge Protection

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I just got one the other day as I get pops through the speakers when someone switches the bathroom extractor fan or some light switches on or off. Please be aware that we currently cannot arrange for delivery of this product to the following postcodes: AB, FK, HS, IV, KA, KW, PA, PH, ZE, LL58-LL78, IM, TR, BT, PO30-41. I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work.... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....

Tacima CS947 6 way mains conditioner block - The Audio Standard Tacima CS947 6 way mains conditioner block - The Audio Standard

Oh and My Rotel A11 Tribute had transformer hum every 10-20 sec it was loud enough to hear from the sofa, that has now gone after being plugged into this device. Also, I would assume this is more important for the Modem, not the Router, so if you have separate units, bear that in mind. My PC (Asus PRIME B660-PLUS D4) > WireWorld Ultraviolet 7 > iFi Audio iPurifier 2 (USB Purifier) > iFi Audio nano iDSD (first version) > Neo by Oyaide d+ RXM (Class B) RCA to XLR > Genelec 8010aThe Tacima CS947 is a new mains conditioner from Tacima and is the replacement for the award winning CS929 model. To my ears, this system serves me well, it sounds great, the sound stage compared to what I had before is amazingly wide and clear, with no strange noise or hums, just very annoyed by the fact that the volume control on Nano iDSD is very good, there is always latency in controlling. Also, Nano iDSD runs kind of on battery with specs slightly out of date. We have one of the widest ranges of hifi available in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland from excellent integrated amplifiers to the latest stereo micro systems. We focus on sound quality and value for money. Treble sounds are slightly thinned out, with a little less body than before the Tacima is introduced. The soundstage loses a little of its expansiveness, but the overall gains in midrange dynamics, detail preservation and overall timing more than make up for it. Verdict

Tacima Mains Filter - are the customer reviews a con?? - AVForums Tacima Mains Filter - are the customer reviews a con?? - AVForums

Screened Main Lead Prevents the mains lead from acting as an Aerial and so injecting interference into your system. Double filtering. This works best if your analogue phone lines are all filtered in one localised place, however you can double filter from the VDSL panel. Double filtering is a second ADSL / VDSL filter in series, if you have a problem phone or fax machine this can sometimes make a difference.I used it for the first time last week and was glad I did as the venue suffered two momentary power cuts ... Read more Let me explain why I bought this...

Tacima CS947 6 Way UK Mains Conditioner Surge Protection Tacima CS947 6 Way UK Mains Conditioner Surge Protection

Prevents the mains lead from acting as an aerial so injecting interference into your system Filter Status Test I have two and the differences are audible. Until you have at least tried one your opinion holds little water. If, after you had one in your system, you still feel it makes no difference ... I respect your view. Bruce Springsteen - Greetings from Asbury Park, N.J. - 180g 33RPM 1 LP SuperVinyl LP Box Set - MCRUDoes everything as advertised. Be prepared for a 2 meter length of cable that can’t be altered. I like to keep my cables tidy but now have a large loop of spare cable behind the unit. I feel a choice of cable lengths would be a real plus. Does everything as advertised. Be prepared for a 2 meter length of cable that can’t be altered. I like to keep my cables tidy but now have a large loop of spare cable behind the unit. I feel a choice of cable lengths would be a real plus. Anything of a nature that for hygiene or associated health and safety - this includes the Outdoor Spas, Mattresses and Divan Sets Don't think WHSV 'stopped doing technical testing': as far as I know the magazine has never done any form of technical testing. Clearly they think it's irrelevant, can't afford/can't be bothered to do it, or would rather spin invisible clothes out of fiction.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment