276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Games Workshop - Warhammer 40,000 - Astra Militarum Army Set (ENGLISH)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You start by first building the mounts and the gunners, and then you can choose between a bombast field gun, a heavy lascannon, or a malleus rocket launcher.

You’ll end up building the Scout version as you’re building the Armored version because both kits use the same roll cage. Fresh troops need a new Commissar to watch over them, and this stern individual will make sure the Cadians become the best soldiers they can be – or die trying. They are all in bigger than life war movies stances, with the first instances of a few interesting poses I’ve encountered, like the one that is mid stride with a little tuft of something as the connection point. Check out the latest Warhammer 40k rumors for the rest of the 9th and even 10th Edition, new releases, and more! v=1668241816","width":920},{"alt":null,"id":21154448670778,"position":2,"preview_image":{"aspect_ratio":0.All the infantry units come with multiple special weapons (Melta, Flamer, Plasma, and Grenade Launcher). Despite their planet being blown up, the Cadian Shock Troops are back with a completely new model range. The new Imperial Guard Cadia Stands army box is here with an early access codex; here is the pricing and value breakdown! We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases. If you want to fill all the standard selections with, for example, Death Korps, you will have to fall back on Forge World or need to kitbash.

Jack: These are the only models I’ve had a chance to build so far, and I’ve got somewhat mixed feelings. army box, you’ll find 28 all-new models, the new Cadian transfer sheet, the new Astra Militarum Codex with a special collectors edition soft-touch cover, and a set of matching datacards. The new Astra Militarum Codex has over 150 pages, and has been produced for the army set with an exclusive soft touch cover. There is also a hunter killer missile, a spare lasgun, and 5 different stowage pieces of which you can attach one to the left side. Fortunately I don’t really see a need to do a pile of these, I guess you might do a few alt loadouts for stuff like the veteran and the commander but that’s about it.The proportions have become much more realistic, the poses more upright, and the heads and helmets smaller, less “heroic scale”.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment