276°
Posted 20 hours ago

If He Had Been with Me: The Tiktok Sensation

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

There are other ways, you know, to demonstrate this, and you're certainly not supposed to make all Autumn's other relationships just shallow. Also they hung out with friends who were on opposite sides of the spectrum to one another, so were seen to never mix or interact with one another. I hate love triangles, but this one didn't really feel like one because it was so obvious that Autumn loved Finn and that something was gonna come out of that, but I also really liked her and Jamie. Her writing was littered with several beautiful passages and was delicate yet purposeful with each word puncturing a hole in my heart.

I had heard good things about this book and kept waiting for it to stop being so stereotypical and stupid but it never did. The main character likes reading and writing, and a few books and plays are mentioned, including The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath, Charlotte's Web, Domby and Son by Charles Dickens, Romeo and Juliet, and Wuthering Heights. Honestly, I hadn't thought I was going to cry once I'd begun reading because I didn't like the characters, but look at me now. Our main characters are in high school and I really related to the emotions, relationships, and friendships in this book. While Finny and Sylvie argue over their relationship in his car, he loses control in the rain and Sylvie is thrown from the car.It was a story which I knew how would end, but I was utterly mesmerised into reading because of the beautiful heart rendering prose.

When she isn’t at home agonizing over her own novels Laura works at the public library where the patrons give her plenty of inspiration for her writing. Anyone who lacks the basic knowledge of grammar, probably makes questionable decisions about publishing too. I really wanted to love this book but it did fall a little flat for me unfortunately and I found myself skimming quite a bit of it. I started reading in the morning and didn't put it down until I was done crying because I had a feeling someone stabbed me in the heart even though the book started with the most unpleasant thing than can happen.

Autumn's coming-of-age is sensitively chronicled, with a wide range of experiences and events shaping her character. So, is the reader supposed to believe that Autumn and Finny were just Meant To Be and Perfect For Each Other?

Senior year brings Finny and Autumn closer as they share a gym class and become partners in their activities. and you obv can see coming that she ends up w finny and how jamie and sasha just always were going to the movies alone? Autumn's boyfriend, Jamie, is smart, handsome, and patient enough to nurture her through her bouts with depression. The story circles around the relationship between main characters Autumn and Phineas during their high school years, with lots of backstory from their childhood.Compassion and empathy are important tools in supporting friends through challenges, including the ups and downs of growing up, changing relationships, high school melodrama, mental illness, and difficult family dynamics. Autumn’s personality was also only shown through her relationship with her friends, which made her character drab and uninteresting.

But, I just couldn’t expect my awesome, handsome, wonderful boyfriend (husband) to support me while I try to live my dream or to wait to get married until I have explored some of life’s other options. It will have you thinking about the what ifs and make you think if life really has us here for a certain reason.A modern alternative to SparkNotes and CliffsNotes, SuperSummary offers high-quality Study Guides with detailed chapter summaries and analysis of major themes, characters, and more. Apparently I've been in an "oh gee, I need to read ALL the sad books that I own" phase, so here I am!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment