276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Blue for Men – Rasasi - Eau de Toilette - 100 ml

£7.44£14.88Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Has been one of my summer favorites for years now. The new bottles seem a little different from what I currently own. This is easy to wear smells great, it does not have crazy projection or longevity so feel free to over spray and you can wear this anywhere. I'm not going to rate this stuff because more projection or lasting longer doesn't always mean better.

Don’t get me wrong the fragrance itself is not bad. It’s not polarising at all as it smells pleasant but it’s nothing unique or loud and is very forgettable. The edt specifically is my least favourite of the bunch because the fragrance is the worse and the performance is pretty awful. I was like that. The first time I tried this, it was a big "Meh!" I was like "I don't know why people appraise this one, it's just too common, nothing special for this one" it becomes a skin scent after only an hour, if this had a better projection I believe it would be worth the bank-breaking price it is. I have heard that this BDC used to be a powerhouse and I have no idea why they would have reformulated it into this watered-down version

Classic, I will always have a bottle of this! For some reason I get literal beast mode performance from this (Out of about 60+ in my collection) Ever after 8-10 hours I can smell it on me after 3 sprays. Number 1 for me If I had to choose one I'd take the Parfum cause it's the most beautiful and the projection is more consistent. After 2 hours definitely higher than that of the EdT. This is way overpriced. For 1/4th or 1/3rd of the price this may make more sense. Especially the BdC edt is a bit too tame. Performance is garbage. It doesn’t even matter how much you apply it lasts 2hr tops and doesn’t even last that much longer close to the skin afterwards. I have also tried BdC Parfum and that one does better in terms of the fragrance with very nice woody vanilla aspect to it but it’s projection is intimate and at the price point it exists it isn’t a good buy either. But here's the thing, I own hundreds of frags, niche and designer, some incredibly expensive and made from high quality ingredients but guess what... none of them get more compliments and positive attention from people around me than this, not even close, no Creeds, Amouages, Montales, Tom Fords, Frederic Malles in my collection get the crazy reactions that this does. Owning a blue fragrance isn’t a necessity, but it’s definitely something you’d be missing out on. And, chances are, you already have a blue fragrance, as blue fragrances are some of the most popular and most sold fragrances on the market.

I do not own this but I have got my nose on it several times. I absolutely love this scent, it's fresh and clean with a gorgeous incense note in the dry down, however, the one thing that is stopping me from purchasing the fragrance is the projection. the only problem with all the Frag that I mention is that most guys in my country (Malaysia) who are below 25yo would probably have own it. Unless you want to smell like a any other dude who wear perfume than go ahead and grab yourself a bottle of this. This is T3's guide to the best sunglasses for men, no matter what your face shape, budget or style preference I’m usually pretty reluctant to wade into the troubled waters of fragrance politics, but damn - this one is just too extreme an example to bear. I have what may ultimately be an unpopular opinion, though not so unpopular that I am alone in thinking this. In fact, it’s the same old tired criticism:claim this fragrance smells bad because of it's success (JFL at people below claiming it smells like dirty musky men)

The drydown is basically all cedar. There are some hints of powdery lavender and some various musky whiffs too, but they are well below the dry bite of the cedar. The term ‘blue fragrances’ is becoming more and more popular, but what are these blue fragrances? Generally, a blue fragrance is a fragrance with a fresh, oceanic and mass-appealing, crowd-pleasing scent. A little different than what I expected, i just got in on the fragrance hobby, blind bought this and this surprised me, kind weird at first but the dry down is nice. The price can be problematic, but in the final analysis I do think it is worth the price (120€ for 100ml). Buy the EDP for a great versatile frag if you truly love the BdC DNA and use it as a daily/signature scent… I think it’s overpriced but you do you; if you love it, own it. It is a wonderful scent, but I hate the price for its poor performance in both projection and mediocre longevity (5-6 hours). I prefer YSL Y EDP at this price point (and it’s even cheaper at discounters).My very first fragrance... cheap but with character... no compromise on silage and lasting... very fresh and refreshing... So classic and so chic! I was curious about the perfume because of new campaign and I like the charisma of it. This fragrance is magnetic, confident but in polite way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment