276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CarPlan Black Trim Wax - Cleans & Restores Black Trim, 250 ml

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Some mention that it wipes off car bodywork paint easy, stays on a good few washes, and does a great job restoring vehicle paint. They are essential for enabling basic functionalities of the site, such as secure login, image loading, and cookie preference selection. Credit subject to status, UK residents only, Euro Car Parts Limited acts as a broker and offers finance from PayPal Credit. CarPlan is the number one selling car care brand in the UK, and has been manufacturing first class car care products since the 1960's.

To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). Actually was in the other van today and that also still going strong with its half a bumper In The Black Trim wax .Squid Ink” all purpose cleaner, scrubbed on with a nail brush, followed by their plastic sealant, will do a very good job. This APC is gentle enough to use on fabrics such as soft tops and interior upholstery, but strong enough to. Please note that our branches are not able to issue a refund or exchange for goods that you received by post. It is a water-based wax that is easy to apply and buff off, and it leaves a long-lasting protective finish. Black trim wax cleans all bumpers, mouldings, grilles, mirrors, spoilers, rubber and plastic black panels, etc.

uk accepts no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products by manufacturers or other third parties.They help us to identify popular products and understand your browsing habits so we can display relevant adverts to you. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

I’ve always had reasonable results with Autoglym bumper care but there are many ranges of car car products on the market and all more or less do a similar job. Information and statements about products are not intended to be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. I would not recommend this product for external use as it would appear to be water soluble I found the Carplan black trim wax to be a very disappointing product. CarPlan offers a wide range of products designed to clean, protect, and enhance the appearance of cars, trucks, and SUVs. However in the first rain shower a lot of the wax washed off in the rain and ran in streaks down the white paintwork of the campervan .I accidentally brushed a line over the painted bodywork at one point and I can confirm that it wiped away cleanly immediately. CarPlan's products are designed to be easy to use, effective, and affordable, making them a popular choice among car owners and enthusiasts. Their product range includes car washes, polishes, waxes, and interior cleaners, as well as specialty products for specific areas of the car such as glass and wheel cleaners. Please note that we only offer fitting on select car batteries and do not currently offer fitting on motorcycle or leisure batteries. One word of caution though - wear gloves, I went at it bare and I stained my hands and nails - obvious in retrospect!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment