276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Slendertone Unisex's Evolve Abs, 61-107 cm, (0735-2000)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Tips For a Productive Day Working From Home Working from home is a relatively new concept for many of us. The idea of working from home is something many people longed to try in an attempt to reduce commute times and spend more time at home. However, after being thrown...

It's an excellent choice for environmentally-conscious consumers who want a product that is sustainably sourced and emphasizes total body cleansing.

I’m about ten pounds overweight, so pretty close to my goal, but my abs are always the hardest part for me to tighten up. My stomach is the first place to gain weight and the last place I loose it. The plank is one of the most beneficial and calorie burning exercises. Planks engage all of the abdominal muscles, arms and leg muscles, making it an all-encompassing workout and a more efficient way to exercise. Not only does it effectively burn the fat around your abdomen area, but results in an improved posture, flexibility, and a tighter tummy! Test yourself using the plank to measure your core strength and endurance at the start of your toning journey and measure and compare with your core strength improvement over time. If you find yourself looking for the next challenge, why not try out the most powerful and challenging programmes on the Evolve Abs – Programme 6: Ab Power and Programme 7: Ab Power Plus… these will put your new found abdominal strength to the test.

There’s evidence that Slendertone may help promote muscle tone in already-fit folks—research, studies, and even the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) says that. But for weight loss, does Slendertone work? Let’s explore. We’ve broken down each of the 12 unique benefit-driven programmes so you can identify which is most suitable throughout your toning journey. So, let’s get started.

Add some oomph to your routine 

Active Programmes (while doing a physical activity): 8. Endurance (with a moderate cardio activity such as active walking, jogging or using a stepper or exercise bike), 9. Beginner Crunch & 10. Advanced Crunch (to maximize your Ab Crunch training). A study conducted at the University of Wisconsin evaluated the efficacy of neuromuscular electrical stimulation using the Slendertone Abs belt for increasing abdominal muscular tolerance and strength and core muscle strength. Whether you’re a busy 9-5er, a new Mum or just looking to add the extra 10% to your workout, Evolve Abs will work for you.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment