276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vanilla Room and Pillow Spray, Natural Room Home Fragrance made with Pure Vanilla Essential Oil, Bathroom Air Freshener and Fabric Spray

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

AFFLUENCE • Room Spray • Pineapple Sage • 100% Natural Essential Oils • Room, Linen, & Car Spray • Tropical Oasis • 4.0 oz. Brooklinen knows a thing or two about bedrooms—after all, the brand does specialize in super comfy bedding essentials. Available in two fragrances, Bright Idea (a calming yet clarifying blend of cardamom and fresh pepper) and Happy Hour (an anxiety-reducing combination of citrus, cedar, and rosemary), the room spray helps set the tone for wherever you’re at in your day, whether you just woke up or are winding down from a long day. We’re disappointed that you can’t spray this all over fabrics. We assumed Brooklinen’s spray would be safe for bedding, so without this nugget of knowledge, we would have sprayed it all over our sheets. Contains 1-(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8-octahydro-2,3,8,-Tetramethyl-2-naphthalenyl) Ethanone, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool.

I use it in my foyer, bathrooms, kitchens, family rooms, laundry room, mud room, and any other areas of home where I want a warm, welcoming scent.Combine the water and the vanilla extract. Place in a mist bottle. To use, spritz some of the spray up into the air as needed to add the warm cozy smell of vanilla to the room. Fill your home with the scent of fresh citrus with this room spray recipe. Lemon, lime, and orange are combined for a scent that you'll want to spray everywhere. Aura - Blood Orange & Florals | Natural Room + Linen Spray | calm and refresh scent, aromatherapy mist, natural linen spray, self care gift

Fresh Coconut Scented Perfume Body Spray Mist Fragrance, Vegan Ingredients, Foot Spray, Cruelty-Freetip: To help increase the shelf life of the room spray, use either distilled water or filtered water that’s been boiled and cooled. Wool Dryer Ball Anti-Static Scenting Spray Made with Essential Oils | Linen and Laundry Spray | Lavender, Lemon, Orange Scents tip: Choose a spray bottle that’s safe to use with essential oils. Glass, stainless steel, and certain types of plastic (#1 PET or #2 HDPE) will all work great. This Good Vibes room spray recipe combines 5 essential oils, including Ylang Ylang and Juniper Berry, with rose water to create a scent that's one-of-a-kind. Don't feel like you can't deviate from the recipe—these scents in any combination would be lovely.

Room Spray, Linen Spray, Car Spray, Car Air Freshener, Vanilla Spray, Vanilla Musk Fragrance , Bathroom Freshener, Home Fragrance

I tinkered around (which thankfully is fun for me) and came up with this DIY vanilla air freshener spray. It’s sooo much nicer than the fake flowery smells of the store bought sprays. Pumpkin Spice is a popular flavor and scent in the fall, and this room spray will give you that cozy and sweet scent that you love year-round. Cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, and a few other essential oils give this room spray its scent. There are also directions here on how to make your own pumpkin spice potpourri.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment