276°
Posted 20 hours ago

NuFACE Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer 59ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

So, without a conductive medium or gel, microcurrents simply bounce across the surface and can’t enter the skin where they do their work. Theres no need to remove this hydrating gel simple massage it in after your treatment, or any time your skin needs a moisture boost. But Nuface says these tiny tubes of lube are super important and if I use a cheaper Nuface gel substitute, I’m worried my results won’t be as good. Our Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer is a lightweight, velvety gel that hydrates and protects against dehydration while activating your microcurrent devices. Popular options are 🇬🇧 Anagel ultrasound gel (ingredients) and 🇺🇸 Aquasonic 100 ultrasound gel ( ingredients).

The Silk Creme is different because it feels much richer and more luxurious, more lotion-like than gel. The hypoallergenic formula can be used on all skin types and works with the NuFACE Mini, NuFACE Trinity and NuBODY devices. I think their message is loud and clear – you must use these to activate the microcurrent and to get (as they say) optimal results. Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer quenches dry skin to ensure optimal microcurrent conductivity and results. The lightweight, velvety texture glides effortlessly across skin and absorbs easily after each microcurrent treatment to reveal a flawless finish.Get the most from your ultra-advanced NuFACE microcurrent toning device (be it the {Trinity Facial Toning Device} or {NuBody Skin Toning Device}) with this Hydrating Leave-On Gel Primer. Not only is there slightly less product in each tub of Activator vs the older primer gels, but the Activators are way less affordable. Therefore be wary of the carefully crafted and repetitive phrases Nuface are using to make you feel their activators are essential.

But full discolsure 🙋‍♀️, I’m not one of these people who has ever seen more ‘pop’ or lift of their facial features during or after a session.But the key reason is, you must use a conductive gel because our skin is naturally resistant to electric current. Remember 👉 the purpose of a conductivity gel is to overcome the electrical resistance on your skin surface.

But personally, I can’t justify this additional monthly cost on top of my other skincare products that I’m rather happy with anyway. Nuface gel alternatives: Cheaper ultrasound gel with Hyaluronic Acid and leave-on collagen and elastin conductivuty gel from UB. To make sure you’ve allowed enough time to see results, we simply ask that you have used the device for at least 60 days, 5 times per week for 5 minutes on the treatment area. As with the other gels above, there’s no noticeable difference in my results using this versus the Nuface Activators. The BVLGARI OMNIA Fragrance Collection is a timeless collection transforming the unique sparkle of coloured gemstones and the radiance of the most delicate flowers into precious drops of light.However, a few months ahead of launching the new activators, Nuface contradicted their earlier advice. They’re generally salt-free, and very good conductors, as well as thick gels with excellent slip that stay wet for ages. It feels like the Nuface Aqua Gel formulation, it doesn’t pill or clump and it leaves my skin soft, hydrated and plumped afterwards. I would recommend Nu Face Gel Primer to anyone looking for a Gel to help any device that glides over the facial skin. So, you can use cheaper alternatives which effectively conduct microcurrent deep into your skin without compromising your results 👍.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment