276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Imaginext X7677 Batman Batcave Playset with Batman and Robin Figures, Command Centre, Darts Launcher and Elevator, Suitable From 3 Year Old

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We use cookies and similar technologies to offer you a personalized, safe, reliable experience and to be able to measure page performance to continue improving our services. The best feature is that everything can be placed inside and the batcave closes up for easy storage and has a handle for easy put away or taking this toy on the go. We are including the Batmobile car and the Imaginext DWV56 Joker and Harley Quinn Battle Vehicle with figures.

I bought some toys which were so flimsey and rubbish that this toy and the other imagnext toys I bought really highlighted how rubbish the other toys really were. There are other add ons that can be bought separately, which we also have, however the main Cave comes with Batman, Robin, a bike and a few other little accessories.

bought for 5yr old christmas, this will add to his collection got imaginext batcave and others last year and loves playing with them really good quality. Turn a power pad to open the chest with armour to protect Batman from whatever The Joker can throw at him. Children begin to create dialog between the characters and vocalize the stories they are playing out! Imaginext figures capture kid-favourite characters from Batman and Joker to Woody and Buzz Lightyear, while Imaginext playsets combine clever design with action features and playful effects.

Very well made with lots of secret compartments and moveable pieces with lights and firing missiles. I am having a clear out of my sons toys he has a lot of Batman and power rangers toys that I will be uploading.Batman™ can prepare for battle in the power chamber, which illuminates the figure with Stunning sound effects as kids spin the activation platform.

Plus, awesome features like the jail cell, elevator and projectile launcher help kids recreate their favourite DC Super Hero adventures – or create new ones of their own! I like to wait a while before I review items as this gives people a more realistic idea of products. It comes with Batman and the Joker and is very sturdy if a bit big, my boy is about 60 cm and it comes up to his shoulders. Once you are done the Batcave folds up for easy storage and you can put the figures and accessories inside to avoid losing them.They also carry the Batcave all over the house and you can put the guys inside to make it easy to carry. Turn a third Power Pad to open a chest with armor that Batman can wear to protect himself from enemy fire! I open it the day before his birthday to put on the floor with all balloons and this is the state it was in. You can place the action figures on a few places throughout the Cave and with a turn of their feet they talk or make noises.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment