276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mattel Disney Cars 3 - Die Cast - Chick Hicks

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Team Leak Less Crew [with wide Leak Less Pitty, tall Leak Less Pitty with tires and chest, short Leak Less Pitty, Chief Leak Less] Red Ransburg Rescue Squad Mater (Does not appear in the movie - this is a version of the Mater seen in the Cars Toons story Rescue Squad Mater.) Brian Fee • Kevin Reher • Daniel Gerson • Randy Newman • John Lasseter • Ben Queen • Kevin Reher • Kiel Murray • Bob Peterson • Aaron Conover • Michael Fong While not the official name for the series, the initial wave in the Cars line has come to be known by many collectors as the "daytime", "desert", "original", or "classic" series. [1] This series was the first to be released in 2006. Sarge's Boot Camp [with large gray-trim-lights T.J., Murphy, Charlie Cargo, Frank Pinkerton, Sarge without "U.S.A." insignia]

Disney Pixar Cars 3 Chick Hicks with Headset Die-Cast Vehicle

Lightning McQueen - In the "lenticular eyes" version of Lightning McQueen in the "World of Cars: Race O Rama" series, there are two versions: one with plastic front bumper/mouth piece and one with a single metal body piece. Team Octane Gain Crew" - Chief Octane Gain (First release of this car), Fat Octane Gain Pitty (a.k.a. Dudley Spare), Wide Octane Gain Pitty (w/impact wrench) (First release of this car), Thin Octane Gain Pitty (First release of this car) Dinoco Lightning McQueen with Celebrity Signature (Chase) (lenticular eyes) (First release of this car) (image)On the SCs, she has more of a washed out emblem with not as clear of detail and smaller numbers on the plate. Made in China.

Chick Hicks Police McQueen Mater Fabulous ZIJ Pixar Cars 3 Chick Hicks Police McQueen Mater Fabulous

Team Bumper Save [with Bumper Save Hauler, original Bumper Save No. 90, wide Bumper Save Pitty without tool]After the press is alerted of McQueen's whereabouts by Doc Hudson, Lightning is taken to the race, where he is distracted by thinking about the new friends he has made. In the middle of a daydream about them, McQueen spins into the field. When returning to the race, Lightning hears a voice on his microphone, which turns about to be Doc, who, along with many of his other friends, are serving as his pit crew. Team HTB Crew" - Chief HTB, HTB Pitty #1 (a.k.a. Bruiser Bukowski), HTB Pitty #2 (First release of this vehicle), Wide HTB Pitty (image) I only won that cup because you were helping The King! They said that my championship was a fluke! Which it wasn't! I'm here to settle this once and for all! Let's race, McQueen!" - Lightning McQueen's Racing Academy Doc Hudson, Sally, Ramone (purple), Sheriff, Wingo& Rollin' Bowlin' Mater (Note: This car never appears in the movie.) (image) His sponsorship by Hostile Takeover Bank reflects his personality (he is hostile to everyone and wants to take over the Piston Cup and Dinoco.)

Die Cast | Smyths Toys UK Disney Cars Die Cast | Smyths Toys UK

Dale Earnhardt Jr. ( MSOS body style - first release of this body style outside of the MSOS set) (rubber tires) (image) Fabulous Hudson Hornet - In the "Supercharged" series, this Car first was produced with gray/silver rims with white-walled tires (image), but eventually this was changed to red rims with no white-walls (image). Team Octane Gain" - Octane Gain Hauler, Octane Gain, (Wide) Octane Gain Pitty (First release of this vehicle) (image) Spare O Mint, Chief Spare O Mint& Spare O Mint Pitty (First release of Spare O Mint Chief and Pitty in USA) (image)In May 2008, Mattel and Target signed another deal to release a new gift set with one new exclusive character. Well, the one thing I try to do is keep things consistent by section...I will try to come up with an alternate approach though that better reflects what's newest. Give me a day or so to see what I can manage. Thank you for the input!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment