276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nfy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is now clear with four albums and a clutch of EPs under their belt, the band have what it takes to become a cyber household name. With word that a tour is on the way, it’s a certainty that the only way is up for them. Would you say that 2010 was the best year for Uberbyte and do you think 2011 will surpass it (when it comes to gigs and the album etc). Nope. Not really. Crunch Pod and us are still happy working together and hopefully will be for some time to come. Europe was definitely our weak spot and the improved distribution and promotion should allow us to work on this." Utah Saints Vs Drumsound And Bassline Smith-What Can You Do For Me 7th Heaven Mixes-PROMO CDM-2012-USF If you got to choose one place to play live , where would it be? And which band would you like to either support or have as support?

I was hoping for a rest but not a chance of this with "We Like The Bass". As Scooter would say "J'adore Hardcore", but would probably be more accurately described as hardstyle, due to the hardtechno influence. The female vocals work very well with this kind of music as does the synth melody. Another club oriented floor filler for sure, which its pulsating rhythm also ensures. The beat, rhythm and melody are again very much made for jumping. The album starts with the rather standard ‘Hell Alamein’ that wouldn’t stand too far out in the crowd, but with other epic tunes as ‘Hardcore Industrial’, ‘Gott Mit Oontz’ and the song that will probably become synonymous with the band, ‘Money Shot’, they can afford a few fillers just to bulk the release out. Let's talk a bit about 'NFY' which is your new album's name. What does it stand for and has the sound changed (of your music). If I were to rate this album based on my subjective opinion then I would have to give a solid nine! I barely hear any flaws but alas, the mixed reaction from fans means I must give this a resentful seven, rating purely on their production and originality but moreover their difference in sound from their previous three releases. If you're not convinced on your first listen, then listen again! Don't finish reading this review thinking "it's probably just another run of the mill album", I have nothing but praise for this! Every album we do has it's own distinct feel and sound. Nor For You (long story) we set out to make what I would describe as a real sounding industrial dance album. Hard to explain what I mean by that except the production we wanted to be pretty radical with. Instead of burying and smoothing things we wanted to expose the songs and give them a performance feel. Only in a good studio could we get a natural, roomy kind of sound where the instruments breathe rather than get meshed up. The kind of stuff I listen to now, for example Deadmau5 or Lutzenkirchen. Although it's electronic it sounds in your face and you can hear the sonic elements clearly and concisely. We wanted that kind of feel and to date no ones gone down that route with industrial as far as we have. Also the songs were pacey and economic and that kind of production seems to make them work. We used ALLOT of hardware synths and outboard for this album far more than we ever have before and to my ears it sounds unlike what anyone else has dared to do. That is after all what we aim for. Pushing and warping people's expectations."Twarc Pyroelectric-Earthlight Short Compositions For Synthesizer Ensemble (Vol 2 Of Time And Stars)-WEB-2018-2FAST4U Put your hands up for "Sheffield's Finest". It's so very hardcore techno and made for the dance floor, must be a definite floor filler in Sheffield, but I'm sure will do well elsewhere too. You will either love it or hate it, I like it its fun and what could be wrong with that, join in and enjoy it. Get Thee Behind Me (feat Matt Fanale of Caustic)" and we really have gone Scooter crazy. An excellent and fun hard-dance floor filler. Real fun dance music not hard enough to be labelled as hardcore with a little bit of trance mixed in. Just jumping around fun stuff made for everyone with the child still in them and a sense of adventure. I will have this one ready for my next rave. Twarc Pyroelectric-Earthlight Short Compositions For Synthesizer Ensemble (Vol 3 Mindpower)-WEB-2018-2FAST4U It’s been just over a year since Uberbyte put their creative efforts into the band’s third album ‘EXS’ and since then, Sheffield’s finest TBM (techno body music…innit) group have been very busy.

You recently signed with the EU label Pray Silence could you tell us about that? Does this change anything between you and Crunch Pod?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment