276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Facade: A Brother's Best Friend Romance (Eden Falls Academy)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And then of course after this lovely conversation, because again, it doesn’t matter how many times he humiliates & hurts her, she says: She lives in Southern Utah with the boy who took her to Prom, their four amazing kids, and two dogs. She's addicted to love stories, chai latte's and dark chocolate. Trying to console her, her brother’s best friend offers to act as her boyfriend for a week to get her crush jealous. But this turns out to be either a dream come true or the stupidest idea they could ever have come up with. Judy Corry is the USA Today Bestselling Author of YA and Contemporary Romance. She writes romance because she can't get enough of the feeling of falling in love. She's known for writing heart-pounding kisses, endearing characters, and hard-won happily ever afters. Asher is known to be the guy that killed his girlfriend, Bailee. They were really good together, being Prom King and Queen, being the cutest couple in the school. They were the perfect pair in everyone’s eyes. But then she disappeared suddenly without anyone knowing where she went and the main suspect was Asher.

The Facade by Judy Corry - online free at Epub The Facade by Judy Corry - online free at Epub

There was just something about a guy who could handle a ball and lead his team to victory that was super attractive to me. And those kisses did not disappoint! I don’t know of any other author who can make me feel so much. Which is why she is my favorite. I am conflicted, really conflicted. Because this book has one of the tropes i hate the most, if not the most - cheating. I normally just don't read these books because i know i get angry, frustrated and sad putting myself in the shoes of the one who was cheated on. But i guess i wanted to torture myself because after finding out the reason they broke up in the 1st chapter i continued on. It was hard for me but around the time she forgave him for it i also was ok with them being together again. He really seemed to regret everything and to really love her but i always start to wonder why would you have sex with someone else, even drunk like he was, when you love someone else. Even if you were having some marital problems at the time. Like i just never understood that and maybe never will. Though, what would have been even more true was to say that I wanted to surprise a specific person with my costume. That person being the super-hot and amazing Ben Barnett.

He’d betrayed me and all the promises he’d made to me when we’d gotten married. And I couldn’t trust him anymore. The main plot of the story is so well-thought own, and Judy added so many amazing metaphors (mainly using the Phantom of the Opera characters). Asher’s secret (I won’t say what it is) is drawn out in such an amazing, enticing manner that leaves you begging for more. You had a bad night,” she continued. “Where you drank too much and were more susceptible to being influenced.” She paused. “But no one is their biggest mistake.” I've written several books now, and while all of them are pieces of my heart put in print, Emerson and Vincent's story was definitely one of my babies. I've had their story in my head for several years, so finally having it in book form is amazing, and sharing it with you wonderful readers is even better.

The Facade – Author Judy Corry

And when I heard footsteps on the path outside my open balcony window the next night, I hurried down to help him before he could end up in the pond again. nothing beyond kissing/making out for current events in the story; kissing included tongue, roaming hands (above the waist), and the guy losing his shirt (this occurs once) Overall, a really enjoyable read. Unique storyline, not your typical second-chance love story between a divorced couple, so I liked something different. This is one of my favorite books! As soon as I read the description, I nearly put the book down, because I am SUCH a hard-core Elyse + Nash shipper. Or, I was. Asher has proved to be one of my favorites of all of Judy’s characters. He is so lovable and so easy to empathize with.

But there are challenges aplenty coming at them, and they will have to overcome self esteem issues, prejudice, their fears and pride to finally be together.

Judy Corry Her Football Star Ex (Rich and Famous Romance) by Judy Corry

Hunter glanced over at his best friend with a smirk on his lips and said, “When I’m already dressed as the coolest person in the room, why would I dress up like anything else?” All in all, The Rusewas a great story. In fact it has to be my favourite from Eden Falls Academy series. Judy Corry truly did a good job in writing Elyse and Asher’s story, especially with the cute bonus epilogue included at the end. Can't wait to read the next book she writes. The heroine had a miscarriage and they had fertility issues and she thinks she can't get pregnant again. To stop letting the hard things in life put distance between us when we should have been holding onto each other tighter.Judy Corry’s novel “Meet Me There” is the story of Ashlyn Brooks, a sixteen year old. She believes she has met a charming and sweet Englishman in a dark Chemistry lab even though the man happens to be Luke Davenport, her biggest nemesis. Any reconciliation we might have going for us had gone down the drain as soon as the baby came into the picture. Anyways, as i was saying, i got on board with them as a couple. But then came the ending of chapter 35 and i was crushed. Why, why, why did it have to happen? I mean, I realize that can happen in real life too but just as everything was falling into place, we had to find out he actually has a kid with the other woman from the night he cheated. From the one night that ruined his marriage. And when you think his wife had a miscarriage a few months before that night... I just..I don't know. I really don't know what i would have done if i was in Emerson's place. And if Victoria was alive i don't think their story would have ended the same way.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment