276°
Posted 20 hours ago

LEGO 10605 Duplo Doc McStuffins Rosie the Ambulance

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Police color scheme is similar to the latest Germany Police colors, and Fire can be compared to something like the Danish Arhus fire deparment, including those water cannons. There's no time to lose! Rush the ailing patients to the clinic in the fast ambulance! Help the doctor examine them and then use the first aid kit to make them better. They'll be well again in no time! Youngsters will love to build and rebuild these great models. Includes a doctor LEGO DUPLO figure with a case. Exactly, and I'm even all for having teal hidden inside models if you don't see it, but they've gone overkill. Same with the new vibrant yellow. I miss the normal looking emergency vehicles." Description LEGO 10527 Ambulance Rush the patients to the clinic in the Ambulance and make them better again! The recommended age range for the Lego Duplo Ambulance is 2-5 years old. How much does a Lego® Duplo ambulance cost?

Notice I didn’t say anything about vibrant yellow. My comment was more about the overusage of teal than the “realism” of the colors " normal" red and white ambulance colors are different in other countries, current wave of City really seems inspired by European color schemes where neon ambulances are common, and darkgreen/teal and neon is a UK thing. Next to that you did bring up the point of realism yourself by referring to a red and white colour scheme as normal; you even wrote the word normal in all caps. Details - Look for an ambulance with lots of realistic details. This will make playing with the set more fun for your child. If you're looking for a great Lego ® Duplo Ambulance, there are a few things you should keep in mind. Here are the 4 best things to look for in a Lego Duplo Ambulance:Yes, I may have overreacted a bit and might have been more diplomatic, like other posters have, but I was a bit rattled up by yet another bigot discussion (in another thread, to be clear) and I’m frankly fed up with people referring to their own specific situation as normal. Price - Don't overspend on an ambulance set - there are plenty of great options available at a reasonable price. If you enjoy this and are looking for more great Lego Duplo sets, take a look at our top nine best Lego Duplo animal sets for the best animal-themed options. There's something for everyone in this collection, so you're sure to find the perfect set for your little ones. You can't go wrong with any of the four options on this list if you're looking for a top-quality Lego® Duplo Ambulance. Each one is made with high-quality materials and attention to detail, so rest assured that your child will love playing with it. Plus, it's a great way to teach them about emergency services and the importance of helping others. The Lego Duplo Ambulance has a total of 34 pieces. What is the recommended age range for the Lego® Duplo Ambulance?

The extensive range of LEGO DUPLO sets offers a unique adventure. Children can immerse themselves in everyday scenarios, navigating through city buildings, racing toy cars, or responding to emergencies with police, fire and ambulance toys. LEGO DUPLO Farm and animal toys offer an exciting connection to nature for kids who love the natural world. For Disney fans. Our range of LEGO | Disney building toys lets kids recreate their favourite moments from classic and modern Disney fairy tails.Functionality - Make sure the ambulance has all the features your child would want, such as working doors and lights.

Size - Make sure the ambulance is big enough for your little one to play with. The last thing you want is for them to be disappointed with a too-small set. And the ambulances around here differ depending on which company owns them - around here alone I’ve seen red and white, white and blue, yellow and blue, high-visibility yellow/green, blue and orange, and all red. In Germany, ambulances usually have a base colour of white, with generous areas of vibrant orange throughout. Often some vibrant yellow highlights are added as well, and once I have even seen one where the base colour was yellow instead of white.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment