276°
Posted 20 hours ago

CRAYOLA Touch Lights, Assorted, 1 Count (Pack of 1)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not only are the presenters known, but the topics have also been curated to give parents practical ways to better themselves. Crayola is a leader in art supplies that are specific to your child’s stage of creative development.

I was so glued to all the lectures that I carried my screen and hands-free to the kitchen, bathroom, and bedroom to complete them and generate notes to share with my colleagues and apply them at work. With the multiple play settings, you can jazz up your child’s creative experience by cycling through the 6 songs and 12 background light colours or turn them off for a quieter play experience. PRCVI is a Provincial Outreach Program funded by the Ministry of Education and Child Care, and hosted by the Vancouver School Board. I agree a way to "erase" would be nice but your hand works fine, a volume adjuster would be great but again, you have the choice to just not use the music. SENSORY TOY FOR TODDLERS: My First Crayola Touch Lights is a mess-free, portable doodle board that lights up and plays music.With over 6 million of the world’s best eBooks to choose from, Kobo offers you a whole world of reading.

This item requires three AA batteries to operate and these batteries are not included so the item is not ready to be played with right out of the box.The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.

With the multiple play settings, you can jazz up your childs creative experience by cycling through the 6 songs and 12 background light colours or turn them off for a quieter play experience. Moreover, since this item is useful as a travel toy, I wish it came with a little handle that would make it easier to carry around from one place to another.

The tablet is lightweight and comfortable to hold or sit upon your lap and the screen is very cool to the touch. The sealed gel surface is safe for doodling with fingers, and the built-in hang grips make it easy to grasp and carry perfect for mess-free, portable play. GIFT FOR TODDLERS: The perfect gift idea for baby birthdays, holidays, and everyday gifting occasions. Meagan is a contributing editor to Kidskintha writing on Toys, Games, Entertainment, and other topics that are happy and fun! play settings let your child create with coloured lights and music, just lights, or with no lights or sounds.

I highly recommend "Crayola First Touch" keeping any child entertained for hours I bought this for my two year old nephew for Christmas. While many children may enjoy products at different stages of their development, this rating is our suggestion for an age range which will best enjoy the product. As a preschool teacher, I can relate to the importance of the early years, which can have a lifelong impact on our children. However I am very grateful to you for making me aware of so many aspects, now my son has got admission to a school specially meant to teach children like him, in New Jersey and my son is very happy. While it is fun to watch the gel spread, it can be hard to “clear” the board afterwards to the point that all traces of the past scribbles are gone.Such factors as a child's developmental skill set and toy popularity help determine the enjoyment levels of a product. Seller communication is seriously lacking because they never replied to my message of concern that my item had not shipped as of 10/10. Lights and Music Mode: In this mode, kids can change the colour of their art work using the yellow button and also change the tune…there are 6 different songs and colours! The sealed gel surface is safe for doodling with fingers or the included Easy-Grip Stylus-perfect for mess-free, portable play. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment