276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fireborn: Phoenix and the Frost Palace: New for 2023, the next thrilling adventure in the children’s fantasy series: Book 2

£6.495£12.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Your words, like your reviews, bring books to life and give them a voice before the front cover is even turned. Besonders hervorzuheben ist auch, das hier auf unnötige Wiederholungen verzichtet und nur das wichtigste noch einmal aufgegriffen wird. So this won't appeal to everyone, and I might even suggest not giving this book to a confident or more mature 8 or 9 year old yet - though I'm sure this will be classed as middle-grade fiction - and instead encourage those readers to try Who Let The God's Out? It also opens up to show the scope of what's at risk without deviating too much from the main action.

De andere personages blijven echter vrij vlak, waardoor het ingewikkeld kan zijn om te onthouden wie welk personage ook alweer precies is. To access your ebook(s) after purchasing, you can download the free Glose app or read instantly on your browser by logging into Glose. Een technisch hoogstandje ga ik het niet noemen, maar dat komt ook gewoon omdat ik nog steeds vind dat de schrijfster geen echt opvallende schrijfstijl heeft - en daar moet je het als vertaler dan maar mee doen. Nachdem ich den ersten Teil vor allem für seine Härte und Spannung geliebt habe kommt dieser zweite Band zwischenzeitlich eher gemächlich daher.Man ist sofort wieder mitten im Geschehen und der Einstieg ist spannend gestaltet, sodass sich quasi sofort wieder eine Sogwirkung entsteht. B. Alston, author of Amari and the Night Brothers ‘The perfect balance of high adventure, breathless action and eerie wonder’ Jonathan Stroud, author of the Bartimaeus trilogy HOPE GROWS FROM THE ASHES . I think it would work well, with the fantasy lands and animals, and this underdog hero you root for.

De schrijfstijl van Aisling Fowler is toegankelijk en sfeervol, waardoor lezers zich gemakkelijk kunnen inbeelden hoe deze fantasiewereld en in het bijzonder het ijspaleis eruitziet. This is again a series where I'm on the fence as to whether I want it adapted into a film or TV series. All I can say is that if you love the first book, or have discovered this book for the first time and are considering reading the first, you will be inspired and drawn into this beautiful world like a waterfall falling in to the lake, like a Phoenix rising from the ashes with all its beauty and never want to leave. We have the usual heroes and monsters and a mission with dire consequences, but what really struck me throughout was, despite remaining age appropriate, this didn't feel like a kids book. HarperCollins) Twelve, Six, Seven and Five emerge from the ashes of Fireborn: Twelve and the Frozen Forest.

Ik vond het dan ook heel jammer dat het een hele tijd duurt voor Vijf haar wat beschaafder gaat behandelen. Es muy bueno para, principalmente, el público juvenil, pues consigue atrapar en la lectura y darles una mecánica de lectura que podrán seguir con otros libros.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment