276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Hauck Shopper Neo 2 Pushchair, Grey - Lightweight Travel Stroller (only 7.9kg), Compact & One Hand Folding, with Raincover

£49.975£99.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Boori operate a deposit system: At checkout you will be asked to pay a deposit, with the remaining balance to be paid directly to Boori within 2 working days.

Love the cup holders been using it for my coffee and biscuits only watch you don't go through a pothole or rough surface if you don't want your coffee flying about. I was very happy when I got the pram but after 2 months the breaks snapped and I was no longer able to use it. Only reviews that feature the label "Verified Review" have been checked to ensure that the author actually used or purchased the product. The footrest can also be easily adjusted to suit the needs or you child, while the 5-point safety harness helps to keep them secure. As the outstanding balance, plus the interest now form part of your payable balance they will attract interest at your account rate, meaning you will pay interest on interest.I have been using this pushchair (I was offered the trio and have been using mainly the cot and the car seat so far) since the birth of my daughter and I love it.

This buggy can be unlocked and folded down quickly and compactly with just one hand, leaving your other hand free for your child.Those Velcro can only be used if you remove the plastic front bars beside your child's legs but it makes the buggy look. BNPL is an interest bearing option that allows you to delay payments on your purchases for up to 12 months depending on how much you spend. It came without rain cover and it happened to be outside when the weather changed and started raining.

Your little one will always be safe on the move thanks to the padded 5-point harness and the front bumper. The pushchair features swivelling and front lockable wheels, making busy pedestrian areas easy to navigate. The canopy also has Velcro on each side which are useless as they're extremely short that it wouldn't wrap around the front side bars of the buggy(those 2 pillars beside your child's legs)as the side bars are thick when you install plastic on. It is quite light and easy to carry (when you're living in a big city, it's definitely something you need). Although I don't believe if you were to go on the grass or somewhere with gravel that it would last very long.

com and attach pictures of the item from the front, side, and back, along with images of the original packaging. Although it wasn't too expensive the design of the stroller isn't great ; it's not that easy to steer and the wheels don't always touch the floor which makes it even harder. Your little one will always be safe whilst on the move thanks to the padded 5-point safety harness and the parking brake which reliably prevents the buggy from moving.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment