276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Petkin invisible formula Liquid Oral Care Teeth, Dental Gums Fresh Brath Dogs and Cats

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

my dogs breath improved greatly after a week of using this. I stopped for a while and it got bad again. I am now using it regularly and won't stop! this product works great to freshen my cats breath. she doesn't mind the taste and it is taking care of her teeth in between vet/dental visits. love! Brilliant, no fuss just pop it in the water bowl every morning. My puppy’s teeth after two weeks look fantastic. I have been using this for a few months now and it is brilliant. No more fighting to get tooth paste in on my finger and a much more relaxed rescue doggy 🙂

Petkin invisible formula Liquid Oral Care Teeth, Dental Gums

my cat was diagnosed with gingival stomatitis. i was told she would need daily brushing, possibly steroids and regular vet cleaning. brushing didn't work, she had dental cleaning, steroids and several extractions. petkin invisible formula, which is odourless and tasteless, was added to her water along with daily use of antibacterial/antifungal wipes on the chin/gum area. miracle of miracles, last vet visit showed her teeth were clean, no plaque and the sores and redness on inner and outer areas was gone!!! i suspected this as her mouth pawing had stopped. i highly recommend this.I have used this product for 11 years on my tiny yorkshire terrier due to the fact I couldnt get a small enough toothbrush I also use petkins Plaque gell and my vet is very happy with my dog zaks teeth so would highly recommend both these products

Cat Liquid Oral Care (4oz) - Petkin Cat Liquid Oral Care (4oz) - Petkin

After just a few days we could see a slight difference in tooth texture. Since then their teeth seem to be getting better each week with continued use I expect to see a huge difference. I recommend this product wholly. Shake gently before use. Add ᄑ capful of Liquid Oral Care to every 8 ounces of drinking water. Prepare fresh drinking water every day. You will start seeing results in as little as 2 weeks. Use daily for best results. We started using Liquid Oral Care 5ish years ago and before then our baby (teacup poodle) had to have several teeth removed. Now the vet says her teeth are doing great! Couldn't be happier with this product!

A few of our newborn kittens had smelly breath so we started putting a capful into their water (as recommended) and in 2 weeks all the stinky breath kitties were smelling like the rest. None of the kittens we gave it to seemed to taste or smell a thing and they still drank a lot of water. It was a cheap fix and put no stress on our babies! I strongly recommend to people with the same pet problem! Shake gently before use. Add � capful of Liquid Oral Care to every 8 ounces of drinking water. Prepare fresh drinking water every day. You will start seeing results in as little as 2 weeks. Use daily for best results. your cat's teeth and gums clean and healthy while freshening breath. Simply add Liquid Oral Care to your cat's daily drinking water. The virtually tasteless and colorless formula works invisibly to clean teeth while fighting plaque, gum disease and odor causing germs.

Petkin Liquid Oral Care for Cats and Dogs 240ml | Pets At Home

Liquid Oral Care provides an easy way to keep your pet's teeth and gums clean and healthy while freshening breath. Simply add Liquid Oral Care to your pet's daily drinking water. The tasteless and colorless formula works invisibly to clean and brighten teeth and gums while freshening breath and cleaning plaque and tartar. Been using this for a couple of years. Only product I found that cures the dog breath. Just add to the water bowl.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment