276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dazed Oculus Quest 2 Case V2 - Black

£12.495£24.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It also comes with a USB-C port on the rear to connect the charging adapter and facilitate pass-through charging. So, when you slot the controllers into the dock, they begin to charge, which is quite intuitive if we do say so ourselves!

Charging Dock for Oculus/Meta Quest 2, USB Magnetic Amiles Charging Dock for Oculus/Meta Quest 2, USB Magnetic

Sadly after less than 24hrs of ownership the wall adapter for the unit appears to now be faulty (no power being delivered to the doc). Also, the capacity of the controller batteries seems a little smaller than you’d get with regular AA batteries, losing their charge ever so slightly faster.It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected, tested and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. Overall, the Kuject charging dock makes it easy to charge the controllers which is a godsend given how annoying it is to replace the cells every time they run out of juice.

Dazed Oculus Quest 2 Charging Dock - Refurbished Excellent Dazed Oculus Quest 2 Charging Dock - Refurbished Excellent

I found that other adapters will still power the doc, but they aren’t switching (different outputs depending on how much pull I assume) and are likely less than optimal for charging the headset and both controllers simultaneously, so I’m holding off on using anything else until I hear back from Oculus. Best Meta Quest 2 Battery Packs to Extend Your Gaming Sessions The Meta Quest 2 is one of the best standalone VR headsets for the masses. Over the past 5 years, he has contributed with guides, reviews, and detailed opinions to notable publications like TechPP and XDA-Developers. Best Meta Quest 2 Head Straps for Better Comfort If you want to enter the world of VR, the Meta Quest 2 is probably the best VR headset out there. Best Meta Quest 2 Accessories: Improve Your Oculus VR Experience The Meta Quest 2 is arguably one of the best mainstream VR headsets in the market.The slot to stow away the headset isn’t secured by a strap or other mechanisms, so we recommend you don’t use the stand around pets or kids. While using Ray-Ban Meta smart glasses, it is always the user's responsibility to comply with any local laws and regulations, especially those relating to privacy and the use of recording devices.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment