276°
Posted 20 hours ago

African Exfoliating Bath Sponge, Body Exfoliator, African Net Sponge, Exfoliating Sponge, Back Scrubber, Natural Sponge

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

One of the best things about this sponge is that it does not breed bacteria as the mesh allows water to run through and dry quickly. If we have reason to believe you are operating your account from a sanctioned location, such as any of the places listed above, or are otherwise in violation of any economic sanction or trade restriction, we may suspend or terminate your use of our Services. I started using African sponges a few years ago after reading that they're better to use for cleaning the body. Exfoliation and Cleansing: The unique texture of our African net sponge gently exfoliates, helping to remove dead skin cells and promote healthy skin. com, Pattern by Etsy, our mobile apps, and other services as our “Services”), you are responsible for complying with this policy, regardless of your location.

Its unique design allows it to cleanse every part of your body with ease; it's long length makes reaching those tricky to reach spots on your back easier, which makes it ideal for those with limited flexibility. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. African Soaps are traditionally handmade with natural ingredients in Kumasi, Ghana by our local trusted maker. It polishes and scrubs your body, removing dead skin and leaving your skin luxuriously soft and smooth. It is generally recommended to wash your sponge every 1-3 months (or at your own discretion) and hang dry.perfect just what i wanted and i love using it, feel so clean and exfoliated at the same time and i love that it dries in between showers so it’s not sat damp for ages! This functional sponge is ideal for all, including for those who have reduced flexibility and wanting to get to those hard-to-reach areas such as the back. Etsy’s 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centers that host Etsy. In addition to complying with OFAC and applicable local laws, Etsy members should be aware that other countries may have their own trade restrictions and that certain items may not be allowed for export or import under international laws.

The benefits include its ability to cleanse and exfoliate the skin effortlessly, leaving it fresh and smooth.Apply our African Black Soap or your choice of soap, shower gel or body wash and watch as a rich foam lathers. A way to do this is to simply apply the product to a small area once a day for 2-3 days to test if you are sensitive to it. If you're still not happy with the speed, try a newer browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.

Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.

I can’t say my body acne situation changed noticeably, and it’s hard to know for sure whether the KP on my arms looks better, but it definitely feels more soft and smooth than ever before. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience.

Any goods, services, or technology from DNR and LNR with the exception of qualifying informational materials, and agricultural commodities such as food for humans, seeds for food crops, or fertilizers. Although rough, it is not overly harsh so suitable for all ages and skin types; even safe enough to use on your face. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. This includes items that pre-date sanctions, since we have no way to verify when they were actually removed from the restricted location. Damaged - unfortunately breakages can happen no matter how many times it’s marked as fragile or secured.That now includes multiple African net sponges, also known as African exfoliating nets, which are long, stretchy, and porous sponges that can help you scrub and exfoliate your skin in the shower. The particular African net sponge that worked wonders for Rachel is from Omas Cosmetics, but it was and still is unfortunately sold out. Personalised advertising may be considered a “sale” or “sharing” of information under California and other state privacy laws, and you may have a right to opt out. Can be machine washed at 30 degrees when necessary, however we recommend hand washing to retain the texture of the sponge. Turning off the personalised advertising setting won’t stop you from seeing Etsy ads, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment