276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sorfity Bathtub Caddy & Laptop Bed Desk 2 in 1, Bath Tub Racks Built in Stand for Books or Tablets, Bathtub Holder Organizer with Smartphone and Wine Glass Holder, Adjustable Bathtub Tray

£26.105£52.21Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Not going to lie, that laptop on there makes me a little nervous, but the wine and candle are speaking to me.

Or take empty aerosols to any household waste recycling centre or a local recycling bank for no charge. Before purchasing a bath tray, measure the dimensions of your bathtub to ensure the tray will fit over the edges. This tray also sits very deep, and in our tests we found that it would press into the legs of bathers, becoming uncomfortable to use. Put a dab of glue on each mitered end of the last rail board and along the remaining edge of the deck board. For example, my own tub, pictured below, has a grab bar molded into the inner wall, which means I can place bath trays only on either side of that handle.Our styles can be used to bring a colour scheme together or to act as a standout focal point of a room.

In my 28-inch bathtub, which has a basin that measures just over 22 inches, this tray’s side sat snug against the shower wall, only just fitting. The metal rung design of West Elm’s Eldred means there’s less water protection, and depending on what you place on the surface, your items may be a little less stable, so we don’t recommend using a book or tablet with this style of bath tray unless you’re okay with it getting wet. We take intellectual property concerns very seriously, but many of these problems can be resolved directly by the parties involved. Engine oil can be taken to any of our household waste recycling centres for no charge (there's a special container for it).For this guide we focused on the most commonly installed bathtubs: three-wall alcove baths (meaning the bath is surrounded by walls on three sides and has one exposed side where you enter). But here's a few other favorite items that enhance our bathrooms and make us feel like we’ve embarked on a quick getaway. The uuid2 cookie is set by AppNexus and records information that helps in differentiating between devices and browsers.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment