276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brother Max 3-in-1 One Touch Thermometer (Green)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The illuminated projection function also makes taking an accurate reading simple, with its unique built in ‘aiming’ system. Brilliant that it doesn't require skin contact, saves the possibility of waking a poorly child when you need to take their temp. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Brother Max 6-in-1 Thermometer Warning: Division by zero in /hermes/bosnacweb02/bosnacweb02ar/b1032/ipg. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

For peace of mind, Ray has been tested to comply with EU Toy Safety Standards and he is BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free. It was above 38 at the doc's this afternoon an hour after Calpol and he certainly hasn't gotten any better between then and now.It really is a godsend, it is easy and quick to use and my daughter doesn't complain when we have taken her temperature. Being able to check my child's temperature checking the bath water and temperature of there food, all in just one product. The stand can be wall mounted or freestanding for quick easy access and with a hard carry case perfect for storage or travel, the 3-in-1 thermometer is kept both clean and safe. He’s a cute little sting ‘ray’ shaped thermometer that has multiple uses; use it in the bath to test the temperature of the little ones bath water or use it in a room to see what the room temperature is.

The design of Ray has now reverted to feature the coin slot, however this new change only affects units being produced in our factories now, and it will be some time before they are widely available. It made making a bath quicker with no need to wait for the bath thermometer reading as this gave me a reading in seconds. He's had a fever for about two days and we've been using a digital thermometer to take his temp under the arm.Sometimes a companies appearance can be viewed diferently when someone has problems and even more so when the don't even get a response let alone a satisfactory one. As the inventor of these products, it troubles me that, due to a lack of consistency in product and communication, we have disappointed you. Everything you need comes in the box, including the batteries which means that it can be used straight away. Please note: All nursery furniture will be delivered within 7-10 working days with the exception of cribs, Darlington cots and the Apsley collection. Haven't got time to keep sending these back so will just have to use as a temp reader and not a room thermostat.

Family temperatures can be read by ear or forehead and the thermometer’s One-Touch design makes it easy to use as well as highly accurate – measuring to 0. We did follow the instructions and waited well over an hour from bringing it in to the house to using it for the first time. This product is great as it has multiple uses however I prefer the accuracy of other thermometers for taking body temperatures. While it does not say in the instruction manual, the manufactures have informed us in writing that forehead readings can be taken with no contact via the infrared reading when the thermometer is held about 1 cm away from the skin. Concerning none the least as I bought this to monitor my infants temperature, and to be honest not convinced that the reading were as stated.I found it great to check the nursery temperature throughout the night with a quick and accurate reading. Am sure that is at least 5 degrees higher than it really is, thermostat is set at 20, and I'd be sweating my arse off and complaining if it were really 27!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment