276°
Posted 20 hours ago

John Frieda Root Blur Colour Blending Concealer, Amber to Maple

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I love having products like John Frieda’s Root Blur available at Target because Target is my go-to for everything, including my hair products! So even though this product sample clearly isn’t my shade, I do at least, have some greys to try it out on. It’s been about six weeks since I’ve last seen my hair stylist and right at my hairline on my forehead, I’m starting to notice those pesky grey roots are showing up! Good Housekeeping participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Coloring my hair is not really a secret, but how I keep my pesky grey hairs under control between my hair appointments with my stylist was, until today.

com provides food ingredient and nutritional information to consumers with food allergies for educational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for reading an ingredients label or food packaging in person.

I’m starting to see more and more grays as well, so I might need to invest in this again soon since I think I’ll need to color my hair have the baby arrives! Do you think it would be possible to brush it through as I am sick of people telling me I should dye it.

There is a heck of a lot of packaging here for two tiny bricks of powder – it looks exactly like an Illamasqua palette (but doesn’t have the weight in the feel) and who has time to pick out each shade or even blend them to something that’s an exact match? Give your color an instant refresh with the John Frieda Root Blur Colour Blending Concealer, a dual-shade pressed powder palette that is easy to blend into your roots for a quick touch up that will last until you wash it out. It’s not a permanent color, but instead it’s a temporary root cover-up powder (mineral pigments) that will easily and naturally hide your roots! This one area by my forehead in particular really annoys me because I have this tiny patch of grey hair that always seem to show my color fading so much quicker than the rest of my hair.

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. This would have been a god send for me when I used to have blonde highlights, my dark roots grow in at lightening speed. If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. The dual-shade palette of our Color Blending Concealer gives you the freedom to customize your shade and allows you to blend to perfection.

This did last pretty well throughout the day, but just be aware if you do accidently touch the area it does come off on the fingers a little, like the spray version. The darker shade for me gave me the best coverage on my lighter roots, as I tend to dye my hair darker than my true hair colour anyway. A few months ago I reviewed the L'Oreal Magic Retouch Root Spray, so I thought it would be good to compare this with a powder version too. also great to use whilst growing out roots till you decide which colour to choose with regular colourants.It’s the perfect color for my light brunette roots, but I also sometimes use the darker shade around my hair line to give my hair a little bit of depth! Read more about the condition New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging is applicable). The dual-shade palette of our Colour Blending Concealer gives you the freedom to customize your shade and allows you to blend to perfection. We use data collected by cookies and JavaScript libraries to improve your browsing experience, analyze site traffic, deliver personalized advertisements, and increase the overall performance of our site. Would have preferred the box hadn’t been folded and flattened for postage as it left a lot of white crease marks and this item was meant for a gift.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment