276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BaiBaiDY Case for Xiaomi Poco M5s, Anti Scratch, Slim Shockproof TPU Bumper Cover Flexible Protective, Phone Case for Xiaomi Poco M5s.(Black)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As I’m mainly found outdoors, having peak brightness at 900nits (cover screen) or 1600nits (main screen) helped me to continually use my phone even when outside. Keep collections to yourself or inspire other shoppers! Keep in mind that anyone can view public collections - they may also appear in recommendations and other places. Applying it in my life, though, makes an hour of charging enough. That’s the same amount of time I’ll need to take a bath and prepare before going out or calling it a day. Has the power if I need it The rear camera did a surprisingly decent job of capturing colours in low-light, but didn’t fare as well against any type of moving subject with photos coming out dark and blurry.

POCO M5s - The Fun Magician | Xiaomi UK POCO M5s - The Fun Magician | Xiaomi UK

I was taking photos and under the glaring, scorching sunlight, I was still able to shoot and preview how awesome my photos turned out. POCO M5 มาด้วยดีไซน์ฝาหลังผิวเป็นหนังเทียม จับแล้วไม่ขึ้นรอยนิ้วมือ ตัวโมดูลกล้องกว้างเป็นสีดำคาดด้านบน มีโชว์โลโก้ POCO เห็นเด่นชัด รุ่นนี้มาให้เลือก 3 สี เหลือง ดำ และเขียวเข้ม แถมยังมีให้สแกนนิ้วมือด้านข้างด้วย This means that the measured response time is better than the average of all tested devices (21.8 ms).Also, though it’s only a small difference to its sibling, the POCO M5s is significantly lighter, weighing in at only 178.8 grams. (For reference, the POCO M5 weighs in at 201 grams.) It’s the perfect phone to take on the go. Next on the list is the Toppix Carbon Case for Xiaomi Poco M5s. The inner surface of this case adopts a soft TPU design, thin and durable. The outer surface of the protective shell adopts a carbon-textured design and a non-slip and scratch-resistant material design that does not fade. The four corners strengthen the protection design. The protective shell is higher than the screen and camera, which can protect the phone more effectively.

PIXFAB For Xiaomi Poco M5S Leather Phone Case, Magnetic

With an AMOLED screen, the smartphone can make images pop. Whether you’re binging a series or playing a game, it uses the most of its screen to bring virtual worlds to life. However, the screen does stumble a tiny bit while under direct sunlight. It does take a fair bit of finagling to get the perfect viewing angle while I’m out on a walk. Compared to the POCO M5, the POCO M5s comes with a slightly smaller screen, sizing up to 6.43 inches. Regardless, the smartphone is still a capable device when it comes to everyday viewing. Pop in a Netflix movie on your commute and watch the minutes fly by.The maximum temperature on the upper side is 46.6 °C / 116 F, compared to the average of 35 °C / 95 F, ranging from 21.9 to 56 °C for the class Smartphone. As far as software goes, the Poco M5s runs MIUI 13 for Poco. This is a UI made by Xiaomi and based on Android 12. But somehow, it felt sturdy enough to accompany me. Perhaps, thanks to its aircraft-grade stainless steel core. Somehow, the GT 4 has both: the ability to keep up in terms of performance and appearance. It complemented my race day outfits while also having enough power to provide me with relevant data at my fingertips. Its Always-On Display gave easy access to the information I needed, which I previewed on the 1.43-inch AMOLED screen.

Poco M5s Case Heavy Duty Armor Shockproof Bumper For Xiaomi Poco M5s Case Heavy Duty Armor Shockproof Bumper

Despite its low price, POCO did an excellent job of tuning the display and design of the M5s to make it feel more premium. Xiaomi sub-brand Poco recently introduced its latest bunch of affordable phones: the Poco M5 and the M5s. Linking the GT 4 to the Huawei Health app gave me access to the running plans utilized through Artificial Intelligence (AI). The very first time I ran again after a three-week-long hiatus, the GT 4 gave me a run/walk guide based on the parameters I set. This felt like a nice touch, especially for beginners who don’t know where to start. But after using it for a week, it got access to the information it needed to build a plan tailored for me. The TruSeen 5.5+ heart rate monitoring technology helped in creating the health data since our heart rate is a great indicator of our overall fitness level.When streaming 1080p video on YouTube for a few hours, I found it took about 35 minutes for the battery life to drop from 100% to 95% and a further half hour to reach 90%. It fell to 75% in just over 3 hours and 60% in just under 5 hours. The Calculator for converting the currency so I don’t overspend; the Timer for when I’m doing my workouts diligently; Maps for when I’m getting lost in the city; and sometimes, TikTok, when I find myself bored to death in the middle of waiting elsewhere while having nothing to entertain myself with. Most people would associate having flip smartphones with an opulent lifestyle. Make it like a fashion accessory to match your outfits; a travel companion to help you record core memories; or a piece of tech you can show off to people you want to impress. What irks me though is how I found that taking photos using the cover screen and rear camera when unfolded looks better than the photos taken when the phone is folded. Multimedia, Budget Multimedia, Gaming, Budget Gaming, Lightweight Gaming, Business, Budget Office, Workstation, Subnotebooks, Ultrabooks, Chromebooks

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment