276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Prime Lash Mascara For Older Women over 50, Without Caking Waterproof Mascara Black, Volumizing Eyelash Growth Serum for Mature Women with Sensitive Eyes (2pcs)

£5.995£11.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And most recently I recommended it to a friend who was struggling to find a formula that wouldn't transfer onto her oily under eyes. From legendary make-up artist Bobbi Brown’s beauty brand, this wand sits on the more natural side of the mascara scale.

If the item comes direct from a manufacturer, it may be delivered in non-retail packaging, such as a plain or unprinted box or plastic bag. Yes, I have makeup training and I have been noticing the fine lines creeping in, but let’s be honest no one knows what’s needed (or best) quite as much as the target demographic themselves.

Another budget-friendly option, the Lottie London Superfake mascara stands out from the crowd thanks to its thin and very flexible wand.

Personally, I love a full and voluminous lash look, combined with a formula that doesn't flake throughout the day and won't transfer onto my eyelid. When selecting a mascara, it's important to consider factors such as formula, brush type, and the desired effect. Today, I wanted to chat about some of the best mascaras for women over 50, as well as some of my favorite mascara tips for helping your lashes look their very best. A mascara is, therefore, a great way to naturally add some 'va-va-voom' back to your eyelashes and works as a quick makeup tip to instantly make you look more awake, which let's be honest, we could all do with. Thanks to its clean formula, it defines and enhances your natural lashes while keeping them conditioned and healthy-looking.You can try the Maybelline Full ‘N Soft Washable Mascara for deep nourishment to the lashes, the Lancome Monsieur Big Volume Mascara for quick and smooth application, or the Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara for bolder and dramatic lashes. They should not only have gentle ingredients but should also be able to draw attention away from wrinkles and fine lines around your eyes. The high-shine latex finish is especially pleasing for those who have stick straight or very stubby lashes.

We are firmly in the former group, as once you get to grips with the unique double-hook brush you can create eye-catching, longer, lifted lashes with just one coat or add two or three lashings for a more full-on falsies effect. This allows you to push mascara right in at the roots and to apply more pressure to the ends, making sure even the finest of hairs are coated.Not only does it provide exceptional volume, length and separation for even the shortest eyelashes, but it's also infused with Growth Peptides™️.

A quick root-to-tip swipe leaves lashes thicker and longer-looking, thanks to tiny polymer tubes that wrap around each lash, making it pretty impossible to smudge or flake during the day. WATER-BASED FORMULA - This mascara set is waterproof, really long-lasting, and stays gorgeously long and thick, even through rain, tears, and sweat. However, if you’re looking for extreme volume, this isn’t the mascara for you, hence why we’ve marked it down slightly. The latest addition to the Maybelline mascara family, Colossal Curl Bounce is so powerful you won't need to use a lash curler.The buildable formula of this lash-defining mascara for older women imparts a naturally wide look to the eyes.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment