276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Clarins Milky Boost Cream 02.5 45 Ml

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The first time I used this product I went for shade 01 Milky Cream which worked well. The next time I went for 02 Milky Nude which I actually preferred because it gives a very slightly warm glow on my skin tone that’s really flattering. Before After – 02 Milky Nude Each one dispenses as a white fluid then transforms into a skin tone shade as it is lightly worked into the skin: Before & After Photos It will be ideal for no makeup days where you just need a bit of help to feel human. It doesn’t have an SPF but I have been using it over Great 8 by Elizabeth Arden which is one of my top products for 2020. Make sure you also read Clarins Lip Milky Mousse Swatches – Spring 2020 Milkshake Collection. Where to buy it

It is really easy to apply. I just put a few little white blobs all over my face, and then use my fingers to activate the pigments and blend it into my complexion. It gives a really sheer, natural looking coverage that subtly evens out skintone, balances redness and gives a soft, dewy finish. If you want full coverage then this probably isn’t for you, but you could go in with foundation or concealer in a more targeted way, just where you need extra coverage. Clarins Milky Boost Healthy Glow Milk One thing I should mention: it smells very peachy. The fragrance does fade away, but if you don’t like scented products, you may want to steer clear. Clarins Milky Boost Cream is a lightweight BB cream that evens out the complexion with a milky cream texture. Suitable for all skin types, the formula softens the skin, reduces signs of fatigue and brightens the complexion at the same time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment