276°
Posted 20 hours ago

KSI: I Am a Bellend

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I recommend this book to anyone who wants a good laugh but at the same time maybe learn something about one of the most well known Youtubers ever. Excessively posting selfies, oversharing about his dead nan, spending all day scouring Tinder and suffering from red-hot Fifa rage, are just some of his undesirable online habits.

I've already told you that I don't want to argue with you and you're still keeping it going, give it a fucking rest already! I would recommend this book to KSI fans, over the age of 14 due to some nasty word language and pictures. KSI’s mum is a regular (and very popular) guest in his videos and so it’s no surprise that she’s also made an appearance in his book too.The majority of pages are undamaged with some creasing or tearing, and pencil underlining of text, but this is minimal. I tell my sons that it’s important to fight for your beliefs, but you should listen to others’ opinions as well.

Considering I'm really not a football fan, even reading the FIFA side of things really cracked me up! You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. You see, when you’re online you can be a prize bellend without your mum finding out and whooping your ass.uk/landing-page/orion/orion-company-information/" target="_blank" rel="noopener">The Orion Publishing Group Limited. Whether that be him telling the reader how to be safe on the internet, or just him explaining the certain steps to becoming a Youtuber like himself, a successful one albeit. If you know males aged 14-24, you know someone who has watched his videos, and he's ranked as one of the top 10 most popular people in the UK, with massive engagement for his comedy, football, gaming and music content. The book’s release was hit with controversy when KSI revealed that the cover was going to be covered up with a sticker due to the word “b******”. The unfunny, repetitive jokes about wanking and completely out of place story line about how lazy he is and it didnt really cut much of a story.

She was such a sweetheart, I just wish she knew how much of an arsehole JJ could be but of course I wasn't going to tell her, she'd probably figure that out in her own time. Excessively posting selfies, oversharing about his dead nan, spending all day scouring Tinder and suffering from red-hot Fifa rage are just some of his undesirable online habits. She was also a huge fan of mine and when I met her, I actually had to catch her because she had fainted. We have published a new cookies policy, which you should read to find out more about the cookies we use. In his new book – I Am A Bellend – KSI openly admits to some undesirable online habits which he explains are the reason for the book title.To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment