276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sylvanian Families Town - Grand Department Store (Gift Set)

£114.995£229.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

And let’s not forget the rather fabulous Stella herself! She looks splendid in her pink and purple dress (which she designed herself) and she is usually carrying the cutest pink handbag, as well as a white hat with red ribbon trimmings perched upon her ear. Slugs and snails love to eat sunflower shoots the best of all plants, so you can protect them by cutting the top off a plastic bottle and placing it over the little seedlings. There, now they’ll grow up big and strong.

Jasper is a budding author, with a huge imagination that he uses to create lots of adventure stories. When he needs some inspiration, he goes to the library to read about his favourite characters – sometimes he’ll be there until the sun goes down and will have to run home for dinner! We start off with my second favourite part - melting the chocolate. We can do this in a bain-marie, which is a saucepan full of hot water with a glass bowl of top. Break the chocolate up into little chunks and pop them in the glass bowl, making sure the bowl is just above the water so that it heats up gently and evenly. Hmmm it smells so good, it’s making my tummy rumble! Remember to stir the chocolate every now and again to make sure there are no lumps. These wonderful young ladies are bringing their beauty, style and skills to the Town . Meet Lulu Golightly, Stella Chocolate and Laura Cakebread, the big sisters of some of our favourite Sylvanians in Town! Although they will be very busy working hard, they love spending time with their families and teaching their little sisters to be successful young women, just like them. The Grand Department Store is the heart of the Town. It is adorned with fancy decorations and golden engravings; the revolving door spins round and the manual lift can carry figures to the upper storey for the ultimate shopping experience.Always make sure there are no little creatures living in the shells you find, or you might both be in for a surprise when you get home! The Grand Department Store is a gorgeous department store in town with fancy decorations and engravings. This all-in-one gift set comes with all the contents of the Grand Department Store, Boutique Fashion Set, Cosmetic Beauty Set, Fashion Showcase Set, Chocolate Lounge, and Town Girl Series -Chocolate Rabbit-. You can open and close the main building to enjoy different layouts. The main building has a manual lift that can carry figures to the upper storey. The windows are detachable and can be replaced with the windows from other Town Series items. You can create your own townscape by combining this product with other buildings in the Town series, such as the Delicious Restaurant, Designer Studio, and Creamy Gelato Shop. You can also customise your building by replacing the windows, fences, and awnings included with the building (all sold separately). Box Contents

Sylvanian Families was created in Japan in 1985 - over 30 years ago - and was released in the UK in 1987. The very first residents were the bear, rabbit, mice and mole families and they lived in the original Country Cottage and Deluxe Country House. The families were called: the Evergreens, Wildwoods, Babblebrooks, Thistlethorns and the McBurrows. The rooms can be filled with contents from the Boutique Fashion Set, Cosmetic Beauty Set, Fashion Showcase Set and the Chocolate Lounge (all sold separately). Once your gelato is ready, give it a blitz in a food processor or hand mixer and scoop some into a cone. Oh, you mustn’t forgetthe toppings! I especially love white chocolate shavings or mini raspberry meringues on mine, but you could have berries, nuts, chocolate chips, sprinkles or even a scoop of another gelato!Make your way upstairs and you will find the kitchen, fully equipped to suit all your cooking needs. We have pots, pans, spoons, spatulas, the lot! And since I’m feeling particularly generous today I will get you started on your way and include some delicious food. There might even be a rather fabulous cake, that’s if I haven’t already eaten it… Yum! First things first, you’ll need to make a cosy bed for your pea seeds. Using a rake, make a flat-bottomed trench 5cm deep and 15cm wide in an open patch of soil. Than plant your seeds evenly, about 7.5cm apart – you can measure the spaces with a ruler if you like – cover them up with some soil and lightly pat it down with your hands. Give them a nice drink of water and they’re all ready to start growing. Step into a world of imagination and wonder with Sylvanian Families, where furry friends and whimsical adventures await. Discover all the captivating characters, from the lovable rabbit family to the cute rabbit siblings. Each Sylvanian Family member has a unique story, bringing joy and laughter to playtime. Let us tell you about our range, waiting for you to collect... Sylvanian Families Houses to Explore

Sunflowers are the happiest of all flowers! Their big yellow grins of joy always help to put a smile on my face. They come in lots of different sizes, with the tallest type growing up to 4m - that’s even taller then you, little one! I think we’ll start off with something a little smaller though, like the ‘Teddy Bear’ or ‘Big Smile’ (don’t they have the sweetest of names?) which grow between 30-90cm. By planting them now, you’ll have lots of blooming flowers in August. Sylvanian Families has changed over the years, but a bear family (The Petites) still resides in the village. The ideas of family, love and nature remain at the heart of the toys, and you can still see familiar faces around the village.Lulu Golightly is a talented makeup artist and loves to make the visitors to Town look AND feel beautiful. Lulu is very beautiful herself - her favourite colour is purple as it goes so well with her pure white fur and elegant eyes. When she’s not swishing and swooping her brushes over the cheeks and eyelids of the locals you will see her about town shopping with her younger siblings Tiffany And Toby, or sharing afternoon tea with her friends Stella and Laura. Scottish Highlands Postcodes (IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-n 44, PH49-50, ZE ) 48 Hour Dispatch Meet the Maple Cat Family: Father Theodore, Mother Georgina, Sister Millie and Brother Jasper. You’ll recognise them by their beautiful ginger coats, which are super soft and shiny in the sunlight. They’re the newest family and you’ll usually find them in the Town, where Theodore and Georgina both work.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment