276°
Posted 20 hours ago

I'm a Big Sister

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No Matter What—This book delivers the message that you love your child even when they make mistakes or drive you a little bananas.

Dan dari buku ini saya jadi lebih tahu motif pribadi masing-masing pemimpin, yg mana yg lebih sayang pd keluarga dan yg mana yg tidak mempedulikan keluarga atau koleganya sendiri, hanya demi reputasi dirinya semata. They made their country fit their ideals and appetites (Big Sister and Red Sister, in particular) so much so that I found myself asking—if the Soong sisters had not met men like Sun or Chiang, would they still have been together? Jung Chang’s treatment, benefiting from several decades of additional documents that have come to light, conveys a somewhat different picture.It can be a confusing time for children when they find out there's going to be a new addition to the family - from understanding what pregnancy is right through to trying to work out what will happen when their baby sibling arrives. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent.

Sure you get hand-me-downs and you have a lot of catching up to do, but you also have an amazing big sister to help you!

She may have never found out that her Japanese marriage was a fake, but she figured out that he used her as a decoy and risked her life. Big Sister, Ei-ling, became Chiang’s unofficial main adviser – and made herself one of China’s richest women. If you read those books to your child, you’ll only serve to stress her out before the baby even arrives. It depicts how the little girl compares her life with that of the baby’s and also talks about how special she is to their parents. One of the best ways to prepare your child to become a good big sister to the new baby is to read her a lot of high-quality books about becoming a big sister.

The story is about a sibling-to-be’s worries as their mother is waiting for baby number two (and three). Laura goes to long and noisry lengths to remind her mum and dad she's still there after a new sibling arrives on the scene. The book will help kids adjust to the new addition and teach them more about babies' needs, smells, and sounds. They also believed that women should be man’s equal and the three sisters all rose to positions of influence. The story grows from there, and it’s a lovely way to introduce the idea of welcoming a new baby into the family.Little Sister, May-ling, became Madame Chiang Kai-shek, first lady of pre-Communist Nationalist China and a major political figure in her own right. In this book, she uses her imagination to wonder what it would be like to have a big, much older sister. The story also describes how her parents tell her that no matter what, she will always be their firstborn. I know very little about China or its history, and was invited into this wing of the library because there were three women who were important and relevant as to how China shaped into the nation it has today. Lola Reads to Leo—This simple story is about how a big sister reads to her little brother to connect with him.

For a biography supposedly focussing on the three most famous women in Chinese history I found it strange that the initial chapters deal with men (Sun Yat-sen and the girls’ father).The Soong sisters are not the only highlights, but also their 3 brothers and a powerful political dynasty this family forged.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment