276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Outback Premium BBQ Cover To Fit 4 Burner Gas Hooded Meteor /Jupiter /Apollo/Full Drum > Water resistant and breathable protective cover with high thread count - OUT370092

£74.995£149.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Both work surfaces are powder coated making them easy to wipe down after use. One side is a fixed side table, and the other is a single burner hob which can be covered to provide extra workspace. Ideal for side dishes and sauces. The porcelain enamelled roasting hood features a built-in thermometer for precision cooking and perfect results every time. The large 64 x 42cm cooking area is covered with a 100% porcelain coated grill to give the results of a cast-iron grill and the convenience of an easily cleaned finish. First up to be tested was some sausages, pardon peppers and baby corn. I am a huge fan of BBQ sausage, I like them to be just a little bit charred on the outside and juicy on the inside. This BBQ definitely delivered that, the sausages took 20 minutes to cook, the exact recommended time. They were hands down the best BBQ-d sausages I’d ever made. Please call us if you have any concerns and we will do our best to find an alternative delivery method. The flame tamers underneath the grill helped to impart that smoky taste you expect from a BBQ. It does this by vaporising any natural food juices that fall on it, basting the food in smoke as it rises. The four burners meant I could control the temperature when cooking so the sausages were nice and succulent.

The Meteor 4 features a built-in thermometer for perfect cooking and baking results every time. The grill plates are also porcelain enamelled for hard wearing durability and easier grilling. The cooking area measures a very generous 64 x 42cm, made up of high quality grills. To the left of the BBQ is a side side burner which is ideal for cooking accompanying foods, to the right is a side shelf for preparation. Grill mats are becoming more and more popular when BBQ cooking because they offer a simple and effective way to ensure even heating, and therefore cooking, with the added benefit of a cleaner BBQ grill.

Premium Quality

Side table– Because every chef appreciates having a little extra space for serving and preparation.

A keen cook, she regularly takes charge of the BBQ for family dinners and summer gatherings. The youngest of four, she is used to cooking large quantities of food in typical northern portion sizes for the family (a small BBQ would simply not do). I did enjoy having the flexibility to use the BBQ for gas and charcoal cooking. However, I found it is best suited for a gas BBQ-er who occasionally likes to dabble in charcoal. It gets the job done with charcoal, but you lose half of the direct cooking area and it’s quite fiddly.This Meteor 4 burner BBQ has been designed with 4 high-quality stainless steel burners, which can be instantly lit using the electronic ignition system and adjusted independently to give you full control. As soon as you lift its flap you will see an extra side burner. This is perfect for cooking any extras like chillis or sauces. One great feature is that your cooking surface is split into two. Not only do you have a grill, but also a griddle. This cover will keep your barbecue fresh, leaving you to remove the cover at a second's notice and get right on with the best part - the sizzling! The drip tray needs to be cleaned each time too to prevent a fat fire. The manual recommends lining it with foil and a layer of sand for easy clean-up. However, I found that if you’re cleaning it regularly you only need to run over it with a soapy sponge and towel. Storage

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment