276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Her Sweet Sugar: A Bestfriend First Time Lesbian Seduction (Sweet Lesbian Seductions Book 2)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

We got together more frequently, would go out and do fun things together (sometimes alone, sometimes with others), told each other our secrets and built trust, as friends do. That’s too bad because she comes home one night and accidentally walks in on Tina and the boy right in the middle of a blowjob!

I am a full-time Erotica novelist who is passionate about writing short stories about Erotic subjects such as gang bangs, pseudo-incest, threesomes, foursomes, lesbian, rough sex, dominance and submission, and taboo fantasies. The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products.To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. Based on the love letters exchanged between Vita Sackville-West and Virginia Woolf, author of A Room of One's Own and Mrs Dalloway. My God I need a glass of water, my mouth is so dry, Elisa thought to herself as she gulped helplessly. She ensures the male help doesn't take improper liberties with the female house staff - a rarity in Victorian household service.

She also seemed a bit nervous, which was definitely something of a rare gem in the array of Isabelle Parrier's facial expressions. I challenge you to listen to Belinda Carlisle's 'Heaven Is A Place On Earth' and not think of queer love after watching this.She blinked a couple of times trying to compose herself, but her insides were burning as the desire for the brunette in front of her raised like a whirlwind.

She couldn't keep her gaze steady, her chocolate eyes darkened by lust as they roamed all over Isabelle's body. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings. That’s not all she has planned, though, because before the night is over, Kim will have her first lesbian experience, and Aurora isn’t really interested in whether or not she thinks she’s ready for it. Kelly, a beautiful young girl, is soon to be married but her best friend Nicolle, who has always had a girly crush on her, has different plans. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item.Two long time friends; one the aggressor and the other the reluctant partner, in a story of subtle seduction and sweet surrender. Moving past Isabelle she inhaled the scent of her fresh skin and hair, sending shivers down her spine. God, she is so beautiful, Elisa was on the verge of saying it but she stopped herself realizing who was she talking to. She believed this for a while, slept with many hot guys and slept with guys behind her boyfriend's back.

When I'm not typing away at the keyboard, I love watching romance movies, golfing, traveling, and hiking (a weird combination of activities. Alike is trying to explore her identity as a butch lesbian, while ignoring her parents’ increasingly angry arguments about what’s happening to their daughter. This saves me a ton of money in therapy costs because I try to work out my issues in each of my stories. To mark LGBT History Month we explore female relationships in the Stuart court in our latest blog post: http://bit.She’s got it made in more ways than one because an employee at the salon has her eyes set squarely on her, and before long Tina gives Jen more than just a tan; she gives her a torrid first lesbian sex experience! By completing your purchase, you agree to Audible's Conditions of Use and authorise Audible to charge your designated card or any other card on file. The lovely Aurora has different plans, though, and she takes Kim under her wing to help her interact with the other people there. Kim hasn’t made much of an effort to get to know the people in her neighborhood, so when she attends the neighbor’s party, she’s uncomfortable and ready to slip out early. Her green eyes sharp as always but this time free from the cold gaze, and her wet brown locks cascading down her porcelain white shoulders made her the most beautiful sight Elisa laid her eyes on.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment