276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Derby Extra Double Edge Safety Razor Blades, Silver, 100 Count (Pack of 1),Package May Vary

£0.03£0.06Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In general, if the blade starts to rust or tug on your hair you should go ahead change it. You’d rather be safe than sorry. Two of my full head shaves are about 4 face shaves, and if you shave every second day that’s a week for about 10 cents. I don’t see why you would want to push this blade any further. There is no doubt that safety razors are the preferred choice over multi-blade disposable razors. Single blades cut cleanly through the hair for a close and comfortable shave. If you don’t suffer from skin irritation issues you may like these because depending on your beard you may be able to get away with only one or two passes.

They are then coated with chromium ceramic, tungsten and platinum to give them a longer life and you more shaves with each blade. I'm new to DE shaving so part of the problem this morning was my fault. I could not feel the blade on my face at all so I applied a little bit more pressure. I have 2 moles on the left side of the face that I can normally go over without cutting, or only having a small spot of blood...its been happening since I was 16.... I only use the razor blade once and then pitch it. If I am in a wedding party, had a job interview, or going out on the town, the Derby Extra Razor Blade with the Merkur 37C would currently be the pair that I currently reach for. Derby was founded in 1940 as a wholesaler of luxurious ironmongery. In 1956, all of the activities the company conducted ceased, but the Razor factory continued to strive and in 1970, the factory of the Razor brand had incorporated. Unfortunately, in 1987, this factory had come to an end, but in 1987 the company expanded into producing disposable lighters. It's impossible to underestimate the importance of quality and sharpness for a good blade and a good shave. Derby's blades are the absolute best value on every factor important to a good razor blade: They beat out the competition in price, sharpness, longevity, smoothness of your shave and overall quality. These blades set the standard for the entire market.At Cut Throat Club, we are passionate about traditional wet shaving. We want every man to experience that special feeling of a close shave, irreplaceable by a multi-blade disposable. Chosen by barbers for their clean precision and fine edges, our razor blades stand out for quality and an excellent finish.

You will still get cut if your technique is "off". You will get cut if you rush at it and assume you're going to be okay... and if you're a bit too vigorous rash will occur. Finally the copy regarding the steel used on all Derby blades indicates that it may be of the same quality for all blades even if not noted in the specific blade copy: Merkur: Merkur produces a variety of blades that are known for their quality and compatibility with Merkur safety razors. Derby blades deliver great consistency. It’s very rare to get a Derby blade that delivers different performance in regards to either sharpness and smoothness from the last one.Coatings: Some razor blades have coatings, such as platinum or ceramic, which can enhance durability by reducing wear and friction during the shaving process. This morning I nearly amputated the left side of my face. Partially my fault, partially the blades fault. For the side of my face that I didn't destroy, it feels like I didn't shave at all but at least it looks like I did so I'm good to go today at work.

Derby Extra: Derby blades are known for their mild and smooth shave, making them suitable for beginners. Derby Extra’s are great for everyday shavers that shave before work because each day you should know exactly what you’re going to get. The last thing you want to worry about before going to work is having to treat a cut because you got a blade that didn't perform like you were expecting. Buy a good brand - We would recommend buying a good brand such as Astra, Derby, Bic or Feather. There are some other cheaper ones available, but we have found them to be of poorer quality.Lather up for a clean shave with Derby Moisturising Saving Cream. Stuffed with coconut oil, Derby Moisturising Shaving Cream is great for hydrating your skin - and keeping your skin nourished is the secret to a comfortable shave. As we mentioned earlier there are a few common reasons why you might choose a Derby Extra blade for yourself: Our shaving soaps are a testament to the perfect blend of nature's finest ingredients and advanced formulations. Crafted with care and attention to detail, our soaps transform the act of shaving into a luxurious ritual. These blades tore my face up big time with Razor burn, from first time to the 3rd time trying them. For some reason, even though they are not very sharp, they have a bad tendency to cause horrible Razor burn like I said. As started above too, they can either be butter smooth or tug and pull. We delve into the sharpness of safety razor blades and how it affects your shaving experience. Learn how to choose the ideal blade sharpness for your skin sensitivity.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment