276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Tory's Story: A Sweet, Submissive, Sexy, Bicurious, Kinky, Crossdresser Coming Out, Forced Feminization Fantasy Romance

£4.525£9.05Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Don't be tricked into paying more for your silicone breast forms from some of the other sellers out there that are using scare tactics and misinformation to get you to pay hundreds of dollars more for what they claim are higher quality silicone breast forms! If you are strongly into the forced feminization genre and don't care about the feelings of the target then you will probably love this book. Find out what happens next in this sexually explicit 6,000+ word Sweet, Submissive, Sexy, LGBTQ+ / Bicurious, Kinky, Crossdresser Coming Out, Forced Feminization Fantasy Romance—if you dare! The time in question I was just turned 17 years of age and living with my parents and elder sister in Cornwall.

com is ideal and ask other members who may be near your location where there are good, trusted services for sissy training.The magical transformation is overnight, but it is in the adjustment to a new life of femininity where Mindi shines, and I loved the way the story of why it all happened played out. My fantasies never really focussed on intercourse, but were very much focused on clothing, but on a spiritual level also more on self-realization. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH). I think I want to experiment with crossdressing more, also outside of the home, and confide in a friend about this little crisis. For the CRD Fetish Line collection, we have carefully chosen all metal accessories – hoops, adjusters, zippers.

A phrase like "this is how you are supposed to be" by some dominant partner who had feminized me would often bring me to orgasm. Terms like ‘submissive’ and ‘dominant’ with regards to role play and ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ will often be talked about within the community.

I sniffled and with a catch in my voice, I asked, “Kendall and Jack, could we have some privacy so I can speak with my wife alone? The sissy is made to wear female clothing and makeup and often in a particular female role like a ‘maid’ which then results in ‘sissy maid training’. Janet’s Closet’s main clientele are drag queens, female impersonators, drag show performers, entertainers, cross dressers, Las Vegas show girls, strippers, and the transgendered community. And I have liked or really, REALLY loved every single one I really, REALLY hope that Mindi goes back to writing books like Caught In The Cheerleader's Terrible Trap, Forced Feminized and Dominated at the Dorm and Transformed Into A Valentine's Vixen.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment