276°
Posted 20 hours ago

B-KIND ECO DOLLS Brianna Eco-Friendly Fashion Doll With Craft Play,255713000

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each one has a unique look with modern and on trend eco-fashions, along with their own sustainable fashion accessories. Brianna's face took some time to warm up to, but once I did, I could see she was very sweet. One thing that interested me was that if I tilted my screen up or down so that I was viewing her from a more compressed angle, her facial proportions began to look a lot more appealing to me. So I think her face could have benefited from her head being slightly less elongated. The new B-Kind doll line from Jada Toys is designed to promote positive messages of kindness and creativity. The characters — Brianna, Koral, Ivy, Nora, and Daisy — each have their unique passion and come with a special DIY activity for kids to create.

Ohhhh this is such a cool line?? You were so right Emily, these dolls are definitely enhanced by their positive theme, and the way it ties into the dolls themselves! These dolls are so much nicer than they would have been if they had been simply themed around makeup or fashion. This week, we’re joined by Simba Toys UK, for the BeKind Dolls takeover. So far, we’ve been talking all about this range of eco-friendly dolls, which have the most beautiful messaging, centred around kindness, creativity, and compassion. Each of the B-Kind dolls comes with her own sustainable accessories. Koral comes with some little reusable bags that children can put together and customise, which is so cute! There are five characters to collect, each with her own interest, but all with one shared vision: a world in which everyone is kind to the environment, to each other, and to all living things. The dolls each come with different DIY activity; these activities are designed to help kids better understand their impact on the world, as they learn new ways to spread kindness and care for the planet.There are so many little details, for example the fabric handle can be upcyled into a bracelet or hair tie Re-use ribbon as a hair tie or bracelet! This is also a really fun way for the kids to decorate, and to make it their own. The box comes with all kinds of little accessories, including some extra fabric and a stencil to make your own extra reusable bags for Koral. The message with B-Kind dolls focuses on the importance of being kind to the environment and also to each other. These are key values that I’m sure we all want to install in our children, to make the world a better place for everyone as they grow up. Sustainable Accessories If the B-Kind dolls have inspired the kids to get involved in some more eco-friendly crafts, think more about sustainability or recycling, then have a look at some of these activities to enjoy together.

I can see why you selected Brianna as your doll for this review too! Her activity is definitely the best, and seems to have the most replay/reuseability value (fitting for the environmental theme!). I would have loved having an easy way to make doll clothes when I was a kid. Even being able to customize the flimsy purse would have been a lot of fun! :D Every B-Kind doll also has some details on the side about their personality and birthday, along with a couple of eco friendly recycled craft ideas to try out. Each of the DIY activities included with the dolls includes a valuable lesson for kids to learn. Brianna helps kids learn about recycling, while Koral teaches kids about keeping the oceans clean. Ivy is passionate about ending bullying, Nora feels it’s important to be brave and try new things, and kids will learn how to help endangered animals along with Daisy. There are also all kind of bits you can cut out from the box, to make your own kindness board – a dedicated personal space for a child to display and share kindness goals through drawings, photos, mission statements, and more. Koral’s own motto is “keep the sea plastic free.”

Next Day Delivery

We decided to go with Koral’s suggestion of making a pencil pot out of a recycled glass jar. We decorated ours in blue and green, just like the colours of the earth and the ocean! It’s really positive that the B-Kind range has a good level of diversity, not only in the dolls outfits but in the dolls themselves, in terms of skin colour, hair colour and overall looks. The days of only providing blonde haired blue eyes dolls are gone, and it’s always good to see more representation. We also really like the look of Daisy and her gorgeous red hair.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment