276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Goodal Green Tangerine Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum for Sensitive Skin | 70% Tangerine Extract, 4% Niacinamide, Arbutin & Tiger Grass to Fade Dark Spots and Hyperpigmentation (1.01 fl oz)

£35£70.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Put simply: InStyle Picks are products we love, and we've put them to the test to be sure you will too. This is for people with all skin types and sensitive skin type who wants to effectively reduce dark spots, pigmentation and brighten the skin.

Plus, we’d be remiss not to mention that the glass bottle feels fancy and looks pretty displayed on any counter.Overall, we found that L'Oréal Paris Revitalift Vitamin C Serum is an incredible, affordable option that brightens and tightens skin, and provides enduring radiance. I am a fan of vitamin-c serums and when I got to know more about the product, I was highly impressed. THIS SITE IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE USED AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR ADVICE OR TREATMENT FROM A QUALIFIED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. The source of vitamin C in the Goodal Vitamin C Serum is organic green tangerine extract, which contains 10x more vitamin C than lemons.

I by far prefer the Melano CC Vit C Essence, I use it to spot treat and it works far better than any vit C serum/cream/oil i have tried. Apart from the Serum, the kit contains another serum sample, a Vita C Cream, and a Vitamin C Sheet Mask. This creamy, lightweight serum packs a super glowy punch with vitamin C, vitamin B3, and lactic acid that hydrates for optimum radiance. The Goodal Green Tangerine Vita-C Dark Spot Care Serum (2022 renewed version) is a powerful treatment formulated with 70% natural Vitamin C obtained from Jeju green tangerine extract. suka banget karena memang banyak ekstrak dan ingredients yang baik untuk kulit, bener-bener mencerahkan dan ga lengket, light, gel-serum, wanginya seger banget, tanpa moisturizer dengan menggunakan ini juga bikin kulit tampak glowing.

You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too. I have always had a soft spot for Goodal as it’s one of the first K-Beauty brands that I’ve ever tried.

Overall ok, but i might not repurchase as there are a lot of other interesting serum out there to try. Sản phẩm đã đoạt vị trí số 1 của giải thưởng Get It Beauty 2018 về hạng mục “Serum dưỡng trắng” cùng nhiều giải thưởng khác. Purvisha Patel, tacks onto this saying that vitamin C works to prevent free radicals from breaking down collagen and elastin, and it decreases the production of pigment (ultimately fading dark spots), and leaves your skin feeling smoother and softer.Tapi pas dibandingkan dengan serum lainnya, dan penggunaannya dibarengi dengan sunscreen, aku lebih PD make produk ini karena kulit kerasa lebih cerah dan glowing.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment