276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Britney Spears Naked Fantasy Eau de Toilette (100ml) Fruity & Feminine Scent, Luxury Fragrance for Women

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/fragrance/perfume-for-women/womens-perfume/britney-spears-fantasy-eau-de-parfum-100ml/p/507798" on this server. Some PBS medications are restricted and require prior approval from Medicare before a doctor is able to prescribe them on the PBS. This prior approval to prescribe grants the doctor the Authority to prescribe the desired medicine and have it funded under the PBS. Personally I find this perfume to be a lighter and slightly less sweet version of Midnight Fantasy.

Britney Spears Naked Fantasy Eau de Toilette (100ml) Fruity

ALWAYS READ THE LABEL AND FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS FOR USE. USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH A HEALTHY DIET AND EXERCISE. The signature sweet notes are definitely still there, as is a fruitiness which comes from a raspberry note, but the sweet floral vibes of the apricot blossom make this a bit softer and more feminine than previous Fantasy perfumes. There is some feminine violet and heliotrope and a musk in the base, but predominantly this perfume is all about the red berries.BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR MOST BABIES. INFANT FORMULA IS A HEALTHY ALTERNATIVE IF NEEDED. RETAIL QUANTITIES ONLY. LIMITS APPLY. I tried the blue Dolly fragrance. That is a LOVE. My husband loves it too. I need to try the others. Britney Spears will launch Naked Fantasy, a new fragrance for women, later this month. Naked Fantasy is a limited edition flanker to 2005′s Britney Spears Fantasy.

Britney Spears Naked Fantasy (100ml) - idealo

Glitter Fantasy is the first bottle to be totally sparkly and not have the diamonds scattered around the bottle.

Brands

You don't have permission to access "http://www.superdrug.com/fragrance/perfume-for-women/body-mist/britney-spears-naked-fantasy-edt-spray-100ml/p/822379" on this server.

Britney | Superdrug Britney | Superdrug

This fragrance has a heliotrope, jasmine and pink pepper. It comes across as more grown-up than many of her sweeter or fruitier fragrances. The iconic original Britney Spears Fantasy perfume comes in a bright pink bottle with green diamonds on. Britney Spears Fantasy Intimate Edition comes in a white bottle with pink diamonds. This is a soft feminine fragrance which is inspired by Britney’s intimate side.

Dr. Jart

There is a hint of mandarin orange and osmanthus which both nicely compliment and ‘hold up’ the cherry blossom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment