276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Read Me: 10 Lessons for Writing Great Copy

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Rich Dad Poor Dad explains how wealthy people and poorer people think differently. It challenges commonly held beliefs about money and explains how you don’t need to have a high income to become rich. 22. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham Miss Murray’s arrival in Ash’s life coincides with an escalation in the arguments between her parents, a growing divide between Ash and Cat and the realisation that it isn’t Dylan she wants to be kissing. We’re only a few steps ahead of Ash as she starts to find out who she is and what she wants from life. Ash uncovers new possibilities when she meets Miss Murray forcing Ash to ask herself some big and awkward questions. Kessler doesn’t readily equip Ash with the ability to answer all the questions but instead allows her the strength and space to at least try and work some of them out. Do you find dinosaurs fascinating? If so, this is one of the must-read books on the subject. Steve Brusatte reveals the different dinosaurs that roamed the planet – and the different worlds in which they lived. 40. A Short History of Nearly Everything by Bill Bryson

Problemas familiares. Las disputas entre padres son muy comunes, incluso las que llegan al divorcio. Esto es algo que a mí me sensibiliza mucho, seguramente porque soy una tonta que no se hace a la idea de que sus propios padres hayan tomado rumbos distintos. Pero eso ya es rollo mío. También entran en este punto, los problemas de padres e hijos. Que los hay por varias razones: incomprensión de decisiones laborales, educativas, sexuales, etc. A young girl is in love with her new boyfriend. Then she starts to get feelings for her female, school teacher, Miss Murray. REVIEW TIME! Read me like a book por Liz Kessler. ⭐⭐⭐ Siendo breve, la historia dentro de Read me like a book se trata de una chica que descubre que en realidad le gustan las chicas (nada nuevo) a partir de un enamoramiento con su nueva profesora de literatura, pero el libro en sí se basa en el autodescubrimiento de uno mismo, que somos más complejos de lo que nos imaginamos y que no tenemos respuestas siquiera para responder quienes somos porque uno nunca deja de aprender de uno mismo. LGBT y el descubrimiento de la sexualidad. Dentro de este nuevo movimiento de la literatura por la diversidad, abundan las novelas con protagonistas masculinos homosexuales, pero los femeninos escasean. Así que leer sobre esto en Read me like a book, de una manera tan sencilla y sin rodeos, es reconfortante. Seguramente ayude a comprenderlo más y como dice una amiga: a que el amor no viene en paquetes de fábrica (y vaya a saber Dios a que mierda se refiere). Shouldn't it be her boyfriend, Dylan, who makes her feel this way - not Miss Murray, her English teacher?

ES QUE NO ENTIENDO ESTE LIBRO. NO ENTIENDO. Y EL FINAL. EL FINAL CHICOS. UNA CAGADA Y MENOS REALISTA IMPOSIBLE. Ray Bradbury’s dystopian world shines a light on Western societies’ dependence on the media. The main character’s job is to find and burn any books he can find – until he begins to question everything. Considering the state of current politics and world affairs, this is one of the absolute must-read books in life. 14. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott In the UK there are an estimated 2 million people living with Long Covid, yet their struggles have been largely forgotten by many.

DNFeado al 87,85% y eso porque traté de terminarlo, no quería dejar que el libro me ganara(?) Pero no, no pude, no pude aguantar más esta basuraaaaaaaaaa. The Book Thief is a story of bravery, hope, and friendship in a time of Nazi tyranny. Narrated by Death itself, this novel will have you holding your breath for chapters at a time. 9. Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte Algo que me gustaría aclarar desde un principio es que no se dejen llevar por la sinopsis que parece plantear una relación de amor entre profesora y alumna bastante cuestionable. En la historia todo tiene un por qué y se deja llevar a los márgenes adecuados. No hay nada chocante ni extraño. Pero claro, seguro esa premisa vende mucho. If you’re wondering “what book should I read next,” look no further. In summary, here are 40 must-read books of all time: Classic Novels to ReadLa baja autoestima, la primera vez teniendo relaciones sexuales y el embarazo adolescente. Puntos calientes que abordan infinidad de libros hoy en día. Es de lo que más se habla. Pero, ¿qué pasa cuando no disfrutas del sexo? ¿Cuándo lo haces con la persona equivocada y por las razones equivocadas? Tenemos varios personajes que se mueven en el plano sentimental intentando encontrar a un alguien que les corresponda como ellos quieren y las actitudes que toman son muy distintas. Este abanico que se abre, nos deja ver los diferentes procesos por los cuales atraviesa un adolescente en busca de su identidad. Charlotte’s Web is a great reminder to be kind to all living creatures. This magical story takes place on a farm where a little girl tries to save her piglet from slaughter. Fern, the little girl, enlists the help of her farm friends to execute her clever plan. 16. Frankenstein by Mary Shelley In A Short History of Nearly Everything, Bryson attempts to summarize the history of the Earth. He talks about nearly every aspect of the planet – how it formed, how much it weighs, it’s size, the stages it went through, the dangers inherent to it, and how humans have evolved. If you love science and history, this is a must-read book for you. What Should I Read Next? I didn't like Ash very much in the beginning, and while I still didn't love her by the end, she'd definitely grown on me. She's one of the best written teenage characters I have read, and every action rang true. I could actually relate to her quite a bit. If you’re interested in the truth behind controversial social issues, this book should be on your must-read book list. The authors reveal the facts behind issues, such as crime, shopping, and drugs. 31. The Age of Surveillance Capitalism: The Fight for a Human Future at the New Frontier of Power by Shoshana Zuboff

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment