276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nikon Prostaff 3S 10X42 Binoculars

£68.495£136.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you are wondering what is the difference between the Nikon Prostaff 3s series vs Nikon Prostaff 7s series, you have landed at the right place. Gavin has over 30 year experience of writing about photography and television. He is currently the editor of British Photographic Industry News, and previously served as editor of Which Digital Camera and deputy editor of Total Digital Photography. One thing we like about Nikon is that they provide numerous accessories alongside their binoculars. With Prostaff 7s and 3s binoculars, you’ll get 1 strap, 2 objective lens caps, a soft case, and an eyepiece cap. Whether you’re an outdoor enthusiast or simply looking to get a better view of a game when you go to a sports event, a decent pair of binoculars can provide you an awful lot of pressure.

For astronomy one needs precise focus, even though it is fixed at a distance, and I think a regular focus is better. Equipped with an Eco-Glass optical system, these binoculars offer pretty good image quality. Its roof prism surfaces are coated with high-reflectivity silver alloy, ensuring reliable brightness and clarity. Further optimizing image quality are the multi-coated lenses, which provide exceptional light transmission. Generally, they perform really well in broad daylight.The glass itself is made from lead and arsenic-free eco-friendly material. Another win for these binoculars is that they're waterproof and fogproof. The Nitrogen filled, O-Ring sealed design ascertains a clear view in all situations. This makes them especially equipped to endure those early-morning, rainy and winter outings. These binoculars can be used in inclement weather too being both waterproof and fogproof so observers can move from hot and cold climes (like in and out of vehicles and houses) without the need to wait for the glass to warm or cool.

The grip and form of these binos are exceptionally pleasing. Perhaps better than any of the Monarch options. I'm not QUITE ready to buy yet, but would consider it if some think it's worth it. I would love input. Nikon Vision Co., Ltd., a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation, is pleased to announce the release of the PROSTAFF 3S binoculars, featuring 8x42 and 10x42 models. The Nikon PROSTAFF 3S 10×42 is a budget-friendly pair of binoculars with industry-leading features. It is ideal for general use in daylight, especially for beginners.

Featuring ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass in its construction to improve contrast and reduce chromatic aberration and multi-coated lenses with it, the result is eye-popping image clarity, particularly when examining closer celestial objects such as the Moon. Nikon as a corporation is headquartered in Japan. Some of Nikon products are made in Japan. A lot of their optics are actually made in China and this include the Nikon Prostaff binoculars. Both barrels are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged so they’re deemed both fog-proof and waterproof. On the right barrel, the diopter will allow you to easily adjust the eyecups and twist them up if you want to use the binoculars with or without glasses. Focus Wheel In 2014, Nikon Vision Ltd which is a subsidiary of Nikon Corporation announced the release of its Prostaff 7s binoculars series. The Nikon Prostaff 7s featured 8×30, 10×30, 8×42 and 10×42 models. With these models, Nikon had fully redesigned the 8×42 and 10×42 models to be more advanced than their predecessors the Prostaff 7 binoculars series. Brightness is slightly less bright than a Vortex Viper 10x, but it is no slouch! It's is bright enough.

I originally had my eye on the Nikon Action Extremes 10x50. Unfortunately no store carries them for me to test them and I have concerns about the weight at 2.5 lbs. Offering the perfect balance between portability, durability, and image quality, the Celestron TrailSeeker 8x42 manages to straddle the divide between affordability and quality. They offer good views across the board, with the optical highlight including a wide field of view and a close focus. Particularly, if you are infatuated with astronomy you can choose 10X magnification of the Prostaff 7s series.Binoculars are a great alternative to a traditional telescope for observing the night sky - as long as they have enough magnification. And these incredibly well-priced Celestron binos have a huge 15x magnification which can help you to observe galaxies, planets, and lunar details. I'm also interested in the Prostaff 7 10x42 as I see it has better coatings and is slightly cheaper, but the 10x50 would better used for astrnomy. He is a Fellow of The Royal Society of Arts, holds a Foundation Degree in Equitation Science and is a Master of Arts in Publishing. He is member of Nikon NPS and has been a Nikon user since the film days using a Nikon F5 and saw the digital transition with Nikon's D series cameras and is still to this day the youngest member to be elected in to BEWA, The British Equestrian Writers' Association. Other businesses include healthcare and industrial metrology, through which Nikon leads scientific and technological innovations. Its healthcare business supports medical endeavors, offering various cell and ophthalmology solutions. Meanwhile, its industrial metrology business supports space exploration. The Celestron UpClose G2 10x50 is about as basic a pair of binoculars as you can get. The Celestron brand makes many different models of binoculars, some exceptionally high-end, but this pair of 10x50s represents the most affordable available.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment