276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '40 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 90mL/3.0 fl oz.

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Yes! You can spray all over your body, hair, clothes - anywhere you want to be cheirosa (delicious). How can I make the Brazilian Crush Cheirosa 62 Perfume Mist last longer?

Spray onto body, hair and clothes whenever required. The evocative, long-lasting fragrance lingers and entices without being overpowering.

Reviews

all children aged 2 and 3 years (provided they were aged 2 or 3 years on 31 August before flu vaccinations starts in the autumn) This guide explains how you can help protect yourself and your children against flu this coming winter, and why it’s very important that people who are at increased risk from flu have their free vaccination every year. Introduction A trio of body-loving heroes, the Bum Bum Jet Set will transport you to the sun-soaked beaches of Rio. Including a hydrating body moisturiser, a luxe shower gel and a scintillating fragrance mist, forget lugging around heavy tubs and messy pump bottles. Also, protection from flu vaccination goes down with time so even if some of the strains are the same you should have a flu vaccine again each flu season. Smell irresistible from sunrise to sundown with the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Hair & Body Mist, a mouth-watering fragrance that invokes the beaches of Rio de Janeiro.

Organisations wishing to protect their employees against flu (unless they are at risk) will need to make arrangements for the vaccinations to be given through their occupational health departments. These vaccinations are not available on the NHS and will have to be paid for by the employer. are currently wheezy or have been wheezy in the past 72 hours, including those needing extra puffs of asthma reliever inhalers; they should be offered a suitable injected flu vaccine to avoid a delay in protection The nasal vaccine is easy to give and painless. Each child who has the nasal spray vaccine gets the best protection against flu. It is also considered to be the best at reducing the spread of flu. That way children protect one another and others who might be vulnerable to flu. For those who may not accept the use of porcine gelatine in medical products, injected flu vaccine is available as an alternative. You should discuss your options with your nurse, doctor, or school aged immunisation team. Side effects The effectiveness of flu vaccination will vary from year to year, depending on the match between the strain of flu in circulation and that contained in the vaccines. Because the flu virus can change from year to year there is a risk that the vaccine does not match the circulating virus. Even if the vaccine is not a perfect match it will usually offer some protection. Major mismatches do not happen very often. What you need to do

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

If your child is aged between 6 months and 2 years old and is in a high-risk group for flu, they will be offered an injected flu vaccine as the nasal spray is not recommended for children under the age of 2 years old. Some children over the age of 2 years who are in a high-risk group will also need to have an injected vaccine if the nasal spray vaccine is not suitable for them. The flu vaccine can be given at the same time as all routine vaccines. The vaccination can go ahead if you or your child has a minor illness such as a cold but may be delayed for illnesses that include a fever. People who shouldn’t have the vaccination If you belong to one of the groups mentioned in this guidance, it’s important that you have your flu vaccination. Speak to your GP or practice nurse, or alternatively your local pharmacist, to book a vaccination appointment. What we think: I don’t know if it’s just the bright red colour of the Bom Dia Bright range, but to me, it feels like the youngest of the Sol de Janeiro scents. That’s not to say I dislike it – the mix of fruity and florals is certainly uplifting, and vanilla gives it a dash of extra sweetness, but I wouldn’t say I get the sultriness that the brand describes. Personally, it wouldn’t be one I’d want to douse myself in spritzes of.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment